The Good News Thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, May 13, 2009, 11:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 21, 2013, 01:19:08 PM
Great stuff OG. There's a bit of a baby boom on at the moment apparently. Our little lady is a month old today, and Croi has had great news himself I think....

It's time..........

Rois

Ah congrats OG, great to hear.  The lucky girl will have two big brothers to look after her then.

You're all making me broody on here.  If I have to bring my wedding forward from next summer, you'll know why...

Hardy

Congratulations.

Oh, by the way ...

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 21, 2013, 10:34:41 AM
the next few weeks decades will be interesting

The Iceman

Great stuff OG. There's a bit of a baby boom on at the moment apparently. Our little lady is a month old today, and Croi has had great news himself I think....
Good stuff Omagh Gael - always happy to hear of growing families!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

omagh_gael

Quote from: Hardy on June 21, 2013, 03:21:55 PM
Congratulations.

Oh, by the way ...

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 21, 2013, 10:34:41 AM
the next few weeks decades will be interesting

Jaysus I'm stressed enough as it is here without that!

Think you're right AZ, in my small estate in Loughmacrory (a very small wee place) there have been at least 10 babies born in the past year and by the looks of some of the other women there could be a few more on the way. Although I once congratulated a woman I kind of knew on her recent pregnancy and it turned out she was just a bit fat, yikes. That was a tricky one. 

Minder

It's certainly the most exhausting gig out there

Congrats omagh gael
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Oraisteach

Congrats to you and your wife, OG.  Thank goodness you got the girl otherwise you could get going at it for years.

Tony Baloney

Croí na hÉireann

Aye, we had a bouncing baby girl there a couple of weeks ago. Bouncing as in wanting to be fed the whole time. Her two year old sister is taking well to her and aiming the tantrums in my direction. Knot is firmly tired and am already pestering herself that we need a spa break, something I've always resisted. Half day off in Croker on Sun, I'll be the fella slumped over the table in the Premium level.

Congrats and best wishes to all recent fathers out there (you'll need it)  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 12, 2013, 02:34:57 PM

Aye, we had a bouncing baby girl there a couple of weeks ago. Bouncing as in wanting to be fed the whole time. Her two year old sister is taking well to her and aiming the tantrums in my direction. Knot is firmly tired and am already pestering herself that we need a spa break, something I've always resisted. Half day off in Croker on Sun, I'll be the fella slumped over the table in the Premium level.

Congrats and best wishes to all recent fathers out there (you'll need it)  :P

Congrats Croí!
MWWSI 2017

Oraisteach

Yes, Croi, congrats.  There appears to be a period of fecundity on the bord, and I don't mean the "feck it" variety of some Mayo supporters when they arrive at Croke Park.

Sorry that you have to endure that feeding furor, but I have to attribute at least part of that to your name, "croi."  For next few months you might think of changing your name to "Snore na hEireann" or "Armagh Fan na hEireann."  Either one, in the near future, may induce a soothing silence.

Good luck to you, your wife and the little one.

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

omagh_gael

Congrats Croi! Hope all goes well.

Shamrock Shore

A shout out for Laois lad and Mrs Laois lad.

Proud parents of a new babby boy born at 9.24 this morning.

supersarsfields

Hope young Luis is doing well. Ditto ma and da.