How old are you?

Started by 5 Sams, August 13, 2015, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

After watching An Lá a Rugadh Mé ar TG4 and Ciarán Kilkenny was born the year Alan McLoughlin scored THAT goal in Windsor. Holy fcuk...
The Aristocrat Years

No1

Not as old as you big stuff!!  ;D

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

I'm so old, that I only give my age in hexidecimal
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

passedit

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 13, 2015, 10:04:00 PM
After watching An Lá a Rugadh Mé ar TG4 and Ciarán Kilkenny was born the year Alan McLoughlin scored THAT goal in Windsor. Holy fcuk...

Should have called this thread 'When did you realise you were old'.

I was reading the down thread and some clown was moaning about Glenn's pitch. I was thinking to myself he'd have loved the one at the side of the road near the Sheepbridge, then had a sudden moment of clarity about how old I really am. Doesnt last long
Don't Panic

tbrick18

Quote from: passedit on August 14, 2015, 09:32:07 AM

I was reading the down thread and some clown was moaning about Glenn's pitch. I was thinking to myself he'd have loved the one at the side of the road near the Sheepbridge, then had a sudden moment of clarity about how old I really am. Doesnt last long

When wee lads you think of as children are spotted driving a car.
When wee lads you coached at u14s are retiring from senior football.
When you're own children are getting close to "big" school.
When you start talking about a night our/match and realise it was over 20 years ago.
When you start noticing your parents are doing more than they are fit for.

Hardy

In my head - 29. On the calendar - who cares? You can't avoid getting older - just don't get "old".

And, for a final cliché - getting older is preferable to the alternative.

ludermor

Aye. Im 39 and still think of myself a pup but got a shock last year. I had to go away with work and our young receptionist had to book flights for us. When i gave her my passport she looked at my date of birth and said OMG! i was expecting her to say i didnt look my age ...... she turned around and said i was older than her mum...

muppet

When the cute young Polish girl at the barber's asked me if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed.
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

Quote from: muppet on August 14, 2015, 11:27:39 AM

When the cute young Polish girl at the barber's asked me if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed.
When I no longer needed to go to a barbers...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Got asked for ID few months ago in an offie...delighted  ;D

muppet

Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2015, 11:32:46 AM

Have you no eyebrows?
MWWSI 2017

Applesisapples

Quote from: ballinaman on August 14, 2015, 11:36:16 AM
Got asked for ID few months ago in an offie...delighted  ;D
So did I but they were taking the piss!

Orior

Quote from: muppet on August 14, 2015, 11:43:44 AM
Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2015, 11:32:46 AM

Have you no eyebrows?

She will also burn off the excess hair in your ears, apparently. Ask Hardy for detail.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians