Ireland v England Caption Comp

Started by Dinny Breen, March 20, 2011, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Aerlik

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

13aside

Hold on O'Gara theres only three of them!!

the green man

O'Gara and Ashton have a falling out, while the touchjudge comes to intervene

Milltown Row2

Look I'm getting his shirt after the match, Touch judge says "Oh no you're not"
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RMDrive

Church investigates miracle mage of man with beard that appeared on England players shorts.

mournerambler

Touch judge's 'pot noodle horn' pushes O'Gara over the edge.

muppet

Tit-head a real problem for England.
MWWSI 2017

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Hardy

That's the girliest looking fight I ever saw.

(The above is not an entry in the caption competition).

AZOffaly

quit yo jibbajabba

Fcuk, our ROG fair hates the english lol; im sure others do too; they just hide it better!

Not a caption, just an observation; my caption would be "ROG gets rogered", or something equally unfunny

Ulick

His cheeky wink caught by the cameras in the aftermath of that ruckass was even better.

gallsman

Quote from: Ulick on March 21, 2011, 01:01:03 PM
His cheeky wink caught by the cameras in the aftermath of that ruckass was even better.

Was great, everyone knew exactly what he was at!

Watching it again though, I thought he'd deliberately targeted Ashton - he threw himself into a ruck where the whistle had clearly already gone and Ashton cleared him out and then ROG went for him. Brilliant. The fact it was that arrogant tosspot Ashton made it all the sweeter.

In saying that, I'd be afraid of him scoring three or more on us next time round.

johnneycool

Quote from: gallsman on March 21, 2011, 02:55:49 PM
Quote from: Ulick on March 21, 2011, 01:01:03 PM

Was great, everyone knew exactly what he was at!

Watching it again though, I thought he'd deliberately targeted Ashton - he threw himself into a ruck where the whistle had clearly already gone and Ashton cleared him out and then ROG went for him. Brilliant. The fact it was that arrogant tosspot Ashton made it all the sweeter.

In saying that, I'd be afraid of him scoring three or more on us next time round.

My god that'd put the shitters up anyone, ROG going for you with those big rippling forearms!!

Kudos to the cameraman for getting a still of ROG with his eyes open.