Lost Passports Thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, August 19, 2008, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

This sort of problem didnt happen when i organised last years holiday. Not on my watch

achadh gallain

it also wouldnt of happened if ya hadnt of thrown ur passport in the hatfield fire in the first place....  :o

ya have to pay for ur stupid mistakes, so dry ur eyes!! tut tut.

youngfella

any updates naill, paddy power have lenghten the odds to 10/1
Pull hard and early

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quoteit also wouldnt of happened if ya hadnt of thrown ur passport in the hatfield fire in the first place.... 

ya have to pay for ur stupid mistakes, so dry ur eyes!! tut tut.

Aw jeez, tell me that isn't actually true?!

You're a complete disaster Nail. This is karma for SIgerson ya know. Head steward me hole.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Onion Bag

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 19, 2008, 05:40:15 PM
Cant find my birth certificate and need one by tomorrow!!

How can i get one, and how much?

Dont panic Our Nail, You can go down to Belfast and get birth cert on that day, My woman was in the same fix and went down and picked it up that day, and got the application away and received her passport on time
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Our Nail Loney

Just up, rang the Civic Centre there, they don't f**king do the long form birth ceritifcates which you need. Have to go to chichester street in belfast now! As well as going to dublin an all!

Plus turns out the sinn fein fella could have signed the back of my form all along, he fucked that one up for me. So my da's away now to his house to try and catch him, he better not be away to sotrmont or anything!!

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Our Nail Loney

stevo-08

I remember being in a similar predicament years ago except I only noticed my passport missing on the day of the flight!!!! Had to get photos taken, went to the local Garda Station, got the photos signed & filled out the form. Then hit the road to dublin at a rate of knots, went to the regristration centre to get a long form birth certificate. Then over to the passport centre to get the passport. It was a work trip, so I rang my boss who faxed a letter to the passport office to get the application expedited. After filling out the application I had to wait for the passport to be processed.

And then as I was waiting, the girl called me over and told me they actually had my old passport. Turns out I lost it on a trip to scotland months previously, and whatever decent soul found it, posted it back to the passport office in Dublin. It's a pity them ones in Dublin didnt post the passport out to me, could've saved alot of hassle.

Anyway Nail, I had no passport on the morning of that flight and still made it, so there's definitely hope for you. Whats the latest odds - 10/1. I'd take some of that...

full back

Do you even need a birth certificate for a British Passport?
Lost my Irish & English passports & was getting a replacement last week.
Too much hassle for an Irish one, having to go to the cops etc so I got a picture signed by the priest, rang the cops & got an incident number for lost passport & sent it off.
Nail, cant you just apply for a priority passport in the same way?

youngfella

this is a great thread we have too find out what happens.
Pull hard and early

miss mess

why dont you just go down and get an emergency passport in belfast?  It'll cost you something like £147 or something.  I had to get it done before.  4hours and you're done.

The Gs Man

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 20, 2008, 09:36:18 AM
Is Jim going on this crusade too?

Sure he's heading on an all-expenses-paid trip round the world cos he passed a HND!!!!!
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Found my passport. Forgotten I hid it away for safe keeping.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

I don't understand how people book holidays and then days before realise they've no passport.

Anyway - how did you get on Nail??? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?