Lost Passports Thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, August 19, 2008, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

In the meantime search again and again, it has to someplace in the house if you didn't take it out.

Once I found mine at the last minute deep down inside the sofa where the loose change ends up.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Main Street on August 19, 2008, 06:34:50 PM
In the meantime search again and again, it has to someplace in the house if you didn't take it out.

Once I found mine at the last minute deep down inside the sofa where the loose change ends up.

What the f**k would it have been doing down there!!

Yeah I am gonna search like f**k now.. Just downloading a couple tunes for the ipod to ebing on holidays with me! Priorities!!

Our Nail Loney

does anyone know how to get to the passport office from the train station??

Passport Office Dublin
Setanta Centre
Molesworth Street
Dublin 2

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Our Nail Loney

Google is class

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=1qr&q=Molesworth+Street+dublin&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Though our printer is scrap so I have just to write all those directions down, wait until ya see me trying to navigate tomorrow with some directions scribbled down on the back of a letter I found!!

Going to ayia napa for a week ziggy... Hopefully.

magickingdom

Our Nail Loney

4/1??!?!

I would bite your hand off at that price

All I need to do is get a birth certificate in belfast then make my way to dublin, leave the stuff in the passport office, praying there are no mistakes or anything, then collect it next tuesday, and we have lift off wednesday 15:30!!

I have most of the hard stuff done now, went and reported my old passport 'lost' there today, got the form filled in by the cops, applied for my spending money from the credit union, my da's away now getting my pictures signed...

I'm there!

Puckoon

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 19, 2008, 09:02:27 PM
4/1??!?!

I would bite your hand off at that price

All I need to do is get a birth certificate in belfast then make my way to dublin, leave the stuff in the passport office, praying there are no mistakes or anything, then collect it next tuesday, and we have lift off wednesday 15:30!!

I have most of the hard stuff done now, went and reported my old passport 'lost' there today, got the form filled in by the cops, applied for my spending money from the credit union, my da's away now getting my pictures signed...

I'm there!

All this on a bicycle - Ill take that bet!!

Our Nail Loney

New twist!!

My da just rang, he was out at one of our local councillors houses getting my pictures signed, turns out the f**king policeman has filled in teh bit wrong and that eh was supposed to authorise the f**king pictures!!

f**k!!!

So now I have to get a new form, get new pictures and get this all done over agani by the police before going to belfast then making my way to dublin

Whats the odds like now MK?

MayoMan

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: MayoMan on August 19, 2008, 09:05:33 PM
Big tunes in ibiza and ayia napa at the moment, get them on the ipod........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBBcjgIUoeA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibLntdLiJA

Cheers MM! Aye I know them but they aren't on the ipod, yet.

This whole thing is a disaster!

Gonna search y room tonight for this certificate cuz I could do with leavibng out the trip to belfast int eh morning, lurgan and dublin should suffice.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: MayoMan on August 19, 2008, 09:09:01 PM
7-1  :D What kind of bike have ya (how mang gears)??

The womans coming with me tomoro so i am going to have to give her a backie!!  :D

fred the red