The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Water under the bridge now lads
As long as salah stays healthy. Klopp should be wiping his arse for him to August 😂
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

TabClear

Clyne named in the champions league squad. Good to see him back, as well as Gomez and TAA have played at times.

Pity about Sturridge, hoped he would score a few goals and make the England WC squad to bump up his transfer value. Must be soul destroying for him. (Although I'm sure the ££s help ease the pain!)

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heganboy

Casillas on the bench may not have been the best call for Porto
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Captain Obvious

Liverpool looking to put this tie to bed early.

heganboy

Some thump from milner ahead of that one.

Syferus

Real shot for at least four of the five English sides to make the last four now. Only Chelsea look really dodgy.

Orchard park

Quote from: Syferus on February 14, 2018, 08:35:59 PM
Real shot for at least four of the five English sides to make the last four now. Only Chelsea look really dodgy.

Do you think more than 4 of them can make the last  4 ????

magpie seanie

Think there's a great chance for the English sides this season. Liverpool will be able to rest lads in the second leg if this doesn't disprove for them. So will City. Spurs in a good place too though still a bit to do. Of course my own team will probably go out looking for a 0-0 next week.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 14, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Think there's a great chance for the English sides this season. Liverpool will be able to rest lads in the second leg if this doesn't disprove for them. So will City. Spurs in a good place too though still a bit to do. Of course my own team will probably go out looking for a 0-0 next week.
A 0-0 draw would be a decent result considering Liverpool had two score draws with Sevilla.

LooseCannon

Quote from: laoislad on February 14, 2018, 09:09:25 PM
This could end 3-3 yet!

4-4 !

Captain Obvious

Roberto Firmino said before the game he wants to make Porto "suffer". A man to his word.

magpie seanie

Quote from: LooseCannon on February 14, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 14, 2018, 09:09:25 PM
This could end 3-3 yet!

4-4 !

Nah. Moreno not playing!

AZOffaly

That might be the Mane issue sorted. Some performance away from home in fairness.

heganboy

Mignolet ings klavan Gomes Moreno all delighted. Ox probably too.
Real put 3 by psg!