Ashley Madison

Started by The Gs Man, August 21, 2015, 11:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Yis are all very quiet lads....
Keep 'er lit

Bingo

Never before have so many men been "pranked" by their mates....

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Bingo

Quote from: illdecide on August 21, 2015, 02:06:28 PM
What is this? :-\

Good man, that's exactly the way to handle it  ;D  ;D

screenexile

deiseach

Whatever you say, say nothing
When you talk about you know what
For if you know who could hear you
You know what you'd get
For they'd take you off to you know where
For you wouldn't know how long
So for you know who's sake
Don't let anyone hear you singing this song

BennyCake

Who the feck is Ashley Madison?

Orior

I heard about this when on holiday. As far as I recall it is a dating website for people looking for affairs. The clientele might be more USA than Europe.

Anyway, hackers got their hands on the list of members, so lots of married men are candidates for, at a minimum, embarrassment and at worst blackmail or d.i.v.o.r.c.e.

Which reminds me of an anecdote that says that 55% of married men have affairs in America. The other 45% do it in Europe.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on August 21, 2015, 06:46:47 PM
I heard about this when on holiday. As far as I recall it is a dating website for people looking for affairs. The clientele might be more USA than Europe.

Anyway, hackers got their hands on the list of members, so lots of married men are candidates for, at a minimum, embarrassment and at worst blackmail or d.i.v.o.r.c.e.

Which reminds me of an anecdote that says that 55% of married men have affairs in America. The other 45% do it in Europe.

Not at all. Yiz are lit up like a Christmas tree over there as well.

tyssam5

Quote from: Puckoon on August 21, 2015, 07:14:06 PM
Quote from: Orior on August 21, 2015, 06:46:47 PM

Not at all. Yiz are lit up like a Christmas tree over there as well.

I see someone looking for action in an Antartic research station and another in what be Jan Mayen island off the coast of Greenland - dirty animals everywhere!

Babe Ruth 47

Mongolia is you only hope for a good honest spouse.

armaghniac

A lot of people using their work emails, WTF! It is one thing to use your bosses name as an alias, but use an email account opened for this type of work only.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

Quote from: armaghniac on August 21, 2015, 09:22:51 PM
A lot of people using their work emails, WTF! It is one thing to use your bosses name as an alias, but use an email account opened for this type of work only.

Fecking Government emails and everything. I read somewhere about a family planning and marriage campaigner being caught out in America... Good enough for him.

Apparently there are worries for people in the Middle East as it's Capital punishment for adulterers and homosexuals over there!!!

armaghniac

Quote from: screenexile on August 21, 2015, 09:31:04 PM
Apparently there are worries for people in the Middle East as it's Capital punishment for adulterers and homosexuals over there!!!

The reverse of here, where adultery often occurs after getting stoned.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

Fearon and wee Wullie nervous tonight.

And a few bishops.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.