RTE Player

Started by The Gs Man, September 10, 2013, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

How do I convince the RTE Player to let me watch the Ireland match on my laptop from the north?
Keep 'er lit

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

armaghniac

It won't save you tonight but check where http://freegeoip.net/ says you are. If it says you are in the wee 6  complain to RTE, if its says you are somewhere else complain to the ISP. Or you could just watch it on TV.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

bennydorano

Player wont let me watch the Luke Kelly documentary in the black north, what's the issue there like?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: bennydorano on September 11, 2013, 11:12:00 PM
Player wont let me watch the Luke Kelly documentary in the black north, what's the issue there like?

Seems most stuff on those iplayer things for most stations works on a rights to broadcast. RTE player as I understand has 26 county, 32 county, Ireland & GB, and worldwide settings for each. Maybe UTV, BBC NI ot an international sat broadcaster of Irish content has the rights outside the ROI.

Regarding iplayer on these islands NI folk are the luckiest, they can access most Irish and most British content. Whenhome in Mayo I cannot get BBC or UTV player to work, when in GB I only can access about 20% of RTE content and have to wait about 5-8 days for access to the Sunday game.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.