Tyrone's new shirt is GREY

Started by redcard, November 28, 2007, 11:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcard

The goalkeepers jersey that is. Let's hope they don't have the same problems as the Man Utd grey shirts.

Onion Bag

Quote from: redcard on November 28, 2007, 11:59:25 PM
The goalkeepers jersey that is. Let's hope they don't have the same problems as the Man Utd grey shirts.

Who gives a shit!
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

redcard

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 29, 2007, 09:39:26 AM
Quote from: redcard on November 28, 2007, 11:59:25 PM

Who gives a shit!
:D  :D :D

For those that do:

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SeanSouth

Will it be padded for the summer matches on hard pitches? dont want Jordan or Cavanagh getting injured when they are taking a tumble.........

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: SeanSouth on November 29, 2007, 12:39:10 PM
Will it be padded for the summer matches on hard pitches? dont want Jordan or Cavanagh getting injured when they are taking a tumble.........

Over the Bar

QuoteWill it be padded for the summer matches on hard pitches? dont want Jordan or Cavanagh getting injured when they are taking a tumble.........

For a man that uses a Liverpool badge as his avatar with their 'supreme diver' captain Gerrard this comment is somewhat ironic!  ::)

SeanSouth

Well you have the biggest diver of them all on yours.......

Over the Bar

QuoteWell you have the biggest diver of them all on yours.......

You are mistaken as I'm not a Donegal man at all.

Onion Bag

Over the Bar,
you cant argue with Seansouth on this one, Tyrone players in general do have a habit of diving and faking injury, running down the clock and all that sort of thing, it has been wrote about in the press several times, commented on TV and not to mention Watching it with my own eyes. They have a reputation for it. So i think the players would be grateful of the extra padding,  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

corn02

The red one is poor and the Grey one is possibly the worst jersey of all time. The White one is nice though, if I was not an Armagh man I would even buy it!

saffron sam2

White one is nice, certainly an improvement on the current jersey. Big Pascal looks a tad excited by his new grey one.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

redcard

Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 29, 2007, 02:34:50 PM
White one is nice, certainly an improvement on the current jersey. Big Pascal looks a tad excited by his new grey one.
Know something we don't Saffron?

saffron sam2

Quote from: redcard on November 29, 2007, 02:39:59 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 29, 2007, 02:34:50 PM
Know something we don't Saffron?

Only that he is taller than wee Pascal Canavan. But you probably knew that anyway.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet