Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: marty34 on January 09, 2021, 12:47:05 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2021, 11:21:51 AM
Quote from: general_lee on January 09, 2021, 11:15:05 AM
Quote from: tintin25 on January 09, 2021, 12:05:31 AM
Quote from: marty34 on January 08, 2021, 07:45:24 PM
Shop local lads!!

This.  No harm, but anyone crying about how there are no packets of Percy Pigs in stock need to have a word with themselves.  Plenty of food about FFS.
Seen a picture on Twitter of Tesco having thrown out a pile of oranges because they arrived too late and were past their best before date. I couldn't give a f**k about Percy pigs but seeing that amount of food go to waste because of the mess a bunch of insecure DUP fanatics have got us into doesn't exactly rest easy with me. Things are tight enough for some people in the current climate so seeing that really fucked me off
Surely the food would be better donated

I think it was rotten when it arrived on the lorry - took too long.

DUP wanted Brexit, they campaigned for it and they got it.

DUP - own it.

Right i see

bennydorano

City of London to bring back Swiss stock trading following EU exit

https://www.ft.com/content/e0f373ed-030f-464c-b604-2bcc0480d8a4

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

Huge issues still especially with groupage loads. Hauliers now point blank refusing to lift some as the paperwork is just astronomical. Is there a choice or shortage issue in ROI?

clonadmad

Quote from: trailer on January 12, 2021, 03:06:09 PM
Huge issues still especially with groupage loads. Hauliers now point blank refusing to lift some as the paperwork is just astronomical. Is there a choice or shortage issue in ROI?

No issues here

We are practically bathing in orange juice we have so much of it

Rossfan

Haven noticed or heard of shortages.
Presumably some stuff stockpiled and the rest coming in from the Continent?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

marty34

I thought the problem was at the English end - they're not prepared/haven't prepared properly.  They didn't realise the sh*^storm that was coming down the line in the New Year.

Forewarned is forearmed and a that.

ardtole

There are extra sailings from Rosslare to France, to avoid the landbridge route via the channel tunnel.

Aldi and lidl both made statements that they would be unaffected by brexit, and have secured contracts with local suppliers and obviously other products from the continent.

I've heard tesco in the South is more effected by brexit and doesn't have a full range of products that they would have had 2 months ago.

RedHand88

Not a morsel of fruit in my local Spar.

armaghniac

The GAA should organise food parcels with things like oranges and tomatoes to send to places like Antrim.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Plenty food, and looking at some people about town they could do with missing out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 10:43:39 PM
Plenty food, and looking at some people about town they could do with missing out

They might not eating fresh fruit and vegetables, but sausage rolls.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on January 13, 2021, 12:37:31 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 10:43:39 PM

They might not eating fresh fruit and vegetables, but sausage rolls.

Greggs are in Iceland. Frozen sausage rolls!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Ian Óg not feeling the love from his Tory mates anymore;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349351582601773056

red hander

Hilarious watching DUP blaming everybody else for their own shitstorm, all directed at their own voters as they're absolutely cacking it that many will abandon them over Irish Sea border. They really shouldn't worry, all they have to do is wave butcher's apron come election time and their thick loyalist base will follow like sheep, same as they always do.