Quote from: tonto1888 on December 26, 2016, 09:44:25 AM
Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 08:56:57 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 24, 2016, 01:39:00 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 24, 2016, 12:28:34 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 23, 2016, 11:55:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 23, 2016, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 23, 2016, 11:33:42 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 23, 2016, 01:03:39 AM
Two men can adopt, Fox. What's your point?

Society shouldnt allow them to.

Why?

Because only a man and a women can be bad parents.

Fair point well made, apologies two gay men could supply all the emotional support a young girl could need going through puberty.

my wife's cousin has a 5 year old and his wife has passed away. is it wrong that he raise his child now?

Cant see the correlation between two gay men adopting a child and a widowed father raising his child. Maybe you could eloborate?

You doubted two gay men could help a girl through puberty and all that comes with it. The guy is saying his wife's cousin as a single father will be doing exactly that. And you fail to see the correlation? Really?

A hetrosexual male calling on the support and advice of female family members and a wide family support will be will looked after with female advice and guidance.  If you think this will be available with two gay men you are deluded.

Why would that support not be available to a gay couple? can they not have mothers, aunts & sisters too never mind friends. it's very clear who the deluded one here is.

And a gay male couple so arragont in their abilty as potential parents that they would adopt. You expext them to ask advice of anyone. There are probably no gay people posting here they are probably posting with like minded individuals on other boards hence the normaility for any adopted child will be their lifestyle choices. To that end gay men should not adopt children.

imtommygunn

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 02:38:09 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 26, 2016, 12:21:01 PM
These damn liberals just don't understand people like you nowides and how you have it all sussed. Hypocrites and idiots the lot of them  ::)

You haven't any family members I assume? Have you seen the struggle people have with coming out? Ever? Does it have to be you or a family member or do friends count? What if for example you had a wife or girlfriend who had a family member? Would you hide what you spout here? Would you not? If you wouldn't it'd be uncomfortable or if you would that would be slightly hypocritical no?

What age are you? You're like a redneck 16 or so year old who hasn't been let out much.

That's right your arch enemy bigfella - he must be gay. See my previous point about you being 16 or so. I haven't heard that slagging since school days.

I love this wee club it was bigfella and muppet who alluded that i was gay in a derogatory fashion as if being gay was somehow wrong.  I never said being gay was wrong just asked in the face of liberal shite was it and trangenderism normal. But dont let facts cloud your posts.

Where did i say in this post about you being gay? Facts? Ah the clueless liberals ignore the facts ???

Sure keep you posting your shite and those poor clueless liberals will see the errors of their ways.

So where was their anything about a gay couple being arrogant in adopting? Are you just pulling shite out of thin air? They wouldn't ask advice... On what basis are you going on here?

That's right - gay people only talk to gay people and would never ask advice from anyone ::) can you tell me the cross section of gay people that is representative of? I mean real people and not the hypothetical ones in your head.

so at the end of all the crap you have made up you have formed a strong opinion. The world is in good hands with people like you about. Really it is.

No wides

Hard to debate with people who can't read ill let you work out your own mistakes.

No wides

Why don't the homosexuals on here put their point across. It would appear there are none or even under an alias they won't say they are gay yet we are saying it is normal.

tonto1888

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 11:56:57 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on December 26, 2016, 09:44:25 AM
Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 08:56:57 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 24, 2016, 01:39:00 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 24, 2016, 12:28:34 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 23, 2016, 11:55:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 23, 2016, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 23, 2016, 11:33:42 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 23, 2016, 01:03:39 AM
Two men can adopt, Fox. What's your point?

Society shouldnt allow them to.

Why?

Because only a man and a women can be bad parents.

Fair point well made, apologies two gay men could supply all the emotional support a young girl could need going through puberty.

my wife's cousin has a 5 year old and his wife has passed away. is it wrong that he raise his child now?

Cant see the correlation between two gay men adopting a child and a widowed father raising his child. Maybe you could eloborate?

You doubted two gay men could help a girl through puberty and all that comes with it. The guy is saying his wife's cousin as a single father will be doing exactly that. And you fail to see the correlation? Really?

A hetrosexual male calling on the support and advice of female family members and a wide family support will be will looked after with female advice and guidance.  If you think this will be available with two gay men you are deluded.

You really are lost up your own arse aren't you? A real credit to your parents

imtommygunn

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 06:24:38 PM
Hard to debate with people who can't read ill let you work out your own mistakes.

You are the superior one here so you point them out.

I would be very surprised if the views you put across here are actually real. if they are then I feel sorry for you - or moreso your family but as i say I doubt they really are your views.

Sure it is hard to debate alright.

If you're not gay you're not allowed an opinion on the topic. Or in fact I am kind of lost here.

It's not ok to be gay? It's not ok to adopt? What is your point exactly?

Read back you will say not doubt - but there is so much bile it is hard to dissect exactly what your argument is.

muppet

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 02:38:09 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 26, 2016, 12:21:01 PM
These damn liberals just don't understand people like you nowides and how you have it all sussed. Hypocrites and idiots the lot of them  ::)

You haven't any family members I assume? Have you seen the struggle people have with coming out? Ever? Does it have to be you or a family member or do friends count? What if for example you had a wife or girlfriend who had a family member? Would you hide what you spout here? Would you not? If you wouldn't it'd be uncomfortable or if you would that would be slightly hypocritical no?

What age are you? You're like a redneck 16 or so year old who hasn't been let out much.

That's right your arch enemy bigfella - he must be gay. See my previous point about you being 16 or so. I haven't heard that slagging since school days.

I love this wee club it was bigfella and muppet who alluded that i was gay in a derogatory fashion as if being gay was somehow wrong.  I never said being gay was wrong just asked in the face of liberal shite was it and trangenderism normal. But dont let facts cloud your posts.

Put up the post where I said that.
MWWSI 2017

No wides

Maybe it was gallsman all you chic liberals are the sane to me

muppet

Quote from: No wides on December 27, 2016, 08:02:52 PM
Maybe it was gallsman all you chic liberals are the sane to me

Indeed sanity is probably the biggest difference between us and you.  :D
MWWSI 2017

omaghjoe

Just uncovered this yesterday when looking for the boxing thread, anyway I had a read and thought it interesting initially until it completely degenerated, but id like to add my 2ps worth...

I'm pretty sure that there is no single cause of sexual orientation.... there is four basic ways it could be instigated and I think that it has an element of all four... tho prob not all four for all people

First one is genetics, that its in the DNA. A lot of studies have failed to find any link, however some people appear to show traits of being gay from an early edge and any attempts to show a link between it and sexuality are pretty weak especially from id twins. Tho in saying that some  genetics may be more suspecitable to it given the right conditions. But to add another counter to that there is also the theory of evolution how could a gay gene really have developed and gone thru millions (billions?) of generations of heterosexuals.

Next one is environmental causes. The evidence of this one appear to be quite strong as the vast majority of gay people say that it is not a conscious choice and when the genetic link appears weak this would point to environmental. BTW Environmental causes does not necessarily mean "not born that way" as the womb is also part of the environment. I don't think for example anyone would say their fingerprints are a choice but they are not genetic, they are formed in the womb by the environment of the womb. Identical twins have different fingerprints but the same DNA. There is such a wide cause of effects that your environment can cause to your hormones at any point in your life from conception onwards that I think that this the most likely strongest cause.

Next is psychological causes, which could also be considered environmental i suppose but lets say they are non biological for arguments sake. I'm not really sure about this one either way, its a difficult one to gauge but I think it may contributory to some degree.

Last and IMO least is the "choice". And even tho some people do say their sexuality is a choice the vast majority don't and the clincher  for me is from a hetro perspective..."how could anyone who is straight engage in gay sex in the first place AND choose to do it again." There has got to be something inherently different about someone who does that.

Anyway with all that said what all this has to do with anyone's right to be gay or rights as a gay person is IMO irrelevant, that is a societal question.

No wides

Quote from: omaghjoe on January 15, 2017, 07:31:00 AM
Just uncovered this yesterday when looking for the boxing thread, anyway I had a read and thought it interesting initially until it completely degenerated, but id like to add my 2ps worth...

I'm pretty sure that there is no single cause of sexual orientation.... there is four basic ways it could be instigated and I think that it has an element of all four... tho prob not all four for all people

First one is genetics, that its in the DNA. A lot of studies have failed to find any link, however some people appear to show traits of being gay from an early edge and any attempts to show a link between it and sexuality are pretty weak especially from id twins. Tho in saying that some  genetics may be more suspecitable to it given the right conditions. But to add another counter to that there is also the theory of evolution how could a gay gene really have developed and gone thru millions (billions?) of generations of heterosexuals.

Next one is environmental causes. The evidence of this one appear to be quite strong as the vast majority of gay people say that it is not a conscious choice and when the genetic link appears weak this would point to environmental. BTW Environmental causes does not necessarily mean "not born that way" as the womb is also part of the environment. I don't think for example anyone would say their fingerprints are a choice but they are not genetic, they are formed in the womb by the environment of the womb. Identical twins have different fingerprints but the same DNA. There is such a wide cause of effects that your environment can cause to your hormones at any point in your life from conception onwards that I think that this the most likely strongest cause.

Next is psychological causes, which could also be considered environmental i suppose but lets say they are non biological for arguments sake. I'm not really sure about this one either way, its a difficult one to gauge but I think it may contributory to some degree.

Last and IMO least is the "choice". And even tho some people do say their sexuality is a choice the vast majority don't and the clincher  for me is from a hetro perspective..."how could anyone who is straight engage in gay sex in the first place AND choose to do it again." There has got to be something inherently different about someone who does that.

Anyway with all that said what all this has to do with anyone's right to be gay or rights as a gay person is IMO irrelevant, that is a societal question.

Long winded subjective nonsense.

ziggysego

Quote from: No wides on December 21, 2016, 05:34:24 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 21, 2016, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 21, 2016, 07:52:16 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 20, 2016, 11:32:24 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 20, 2016, 02:28:54 PM
For the record people with learning disabilities can have children - but don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit.

So can same-sex couples.

Not by themselves

And...?

Just helping you out with a factual statement. Hard to find one here as the thread is littered with a J70 bullshit.

What about different sex couples who need help with IVF treatment?
Testing Accessibility

Orior

I've only just discovered this thread, and now feel guilty about creating the homophobe thread which was half in jest, but half because of some camp-as-you-like performances of gays on television.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

No wides

Quote from: ziggysego on January 16, 2017, 11:54:51 AM
For the record people with learning disabilities can have children - but don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit.

So can same-sex couples.

Not by themselves

And...?

Just helping you out with a factual statement. Hard to find one here as the thread is littered with a J70 bullshit.

What about them?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: No wides on January 16, 2017, 12:17:48 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 16, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

So can same-sex couples.

Not by themselves

And...?

What about them?

Should they be allowed to have children if they can't do it naturally by themselves?