Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: Under Lights on August 16, 2022, 12:32:09 PM
Galbally Pearses(---)v(---)An Eaglais, Naomh Pádraig

Massive game in the title race in D2

Also a few key games at the bottom if T@tts beat Clogher you could have 4 teams joint bottom on 6 going into to last few games. Massive win for Cookstown at the weekend as lifts them out of it a bit. Aghyaran season ended when they had their internal row by the looks of things but still a good result for Cookstown to beat them.

Onthe40

Quote from: WT4E on August 16, 2022, 12:39:32 PM

Also a few key games at the bottom if T@tts beat Clogher you could have 4 teams joint bottom on 6 going into to last few games. Massive win for Cookstown at the weekend as lifts them out of it a bit. Aghyaran season ended when they had their internal row by the looks of things but still a good result for Cookstown to beat them.

Internal row?

WT4E

Quote from: Onthe40 on August 16, 2022, 01:23:42 PM

Internal row?

Ronan McHugh and the brother fell out with the manager and haven't played since is what I've heard.

Under Lights

Quote from: WT4E on August 16, 2022, 01:57:12 PM

Internal row?

Ronan McHugh and the brother fell out with the manager and haven't played since is what I've heard.

Heard the same, their winning is done for the year without the McHugh brothers.

Call it, who wins that Eglish Galbally game.

D3 league title looks sorted.

Onthe40

didnt that happen before..same guy wouldnt play for previous mgmt..

Under Lights

Quote from: Onthe40 on August 16, 2022, 02:39:30 PM

Tell us what you know 40, don't skirt around the edges

WT4E

Quote from: Under Lights on August 16, 2022, 02:02:55 PM

Internal row?

I would fancy Eglish to win that as Galbally didn't look that impressive when we played them a couple of weeks ago and they took a hammering from Beragh who are struggling otherwise

NotedObserver

Quote from: WT4E on August 16, 2022, 03:30:03 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 16, 2022, 02:02:55 PM

Internal row?

I would fancy Eglish to win that as Galbally didn't look that impressive when we played them a couple of weeks ago and they took a hammering from Beragh who are struggling otherwise

Conor McKenna still playing for Eglish? Just havent seen amongst scoring as much lately

Under Lights

Have a feeling Galbally trying to peak at right time. Maybe struggled in middle of the season but struggling your way to a point off the leaders isn't bad struggling. Shrewd men at the helm. Don't rule out Pomeroy for league either. Could be twists yet. Eglish have to go to Kildress and Galbally have to go to Gortin

Pomeroy Galbally be a great first round of Championship.

Onthe40

Quote from: Under Lights on August 16, 2022, 02:43:58 PM

nothing to tell Lights.. just recall vaguely a few years ago in conversation somewhere that mchugh wouldn't play for that mgmt at the time either..(maybe its the same mgmt as now, don't know)

WT4E

Quote from: Onthe40 on August 17, 2022, 10:08:23 AM

nothing to tell Lights.. just recall vaguely a few years ago in conversation somewhere that mchugh wouldn't play for that mgmt at the time either..(maybe its the same mgmt as now, don't know)

Hearing rumours of transfers to Castlederg a possibility. If stories i'm hearing are true i'd be backing the Aghyaran Manager to the hilt no matter how badly needed they are. Scamps!!!

LeoMc

Quote from: WT4E on August 18, 2022, 10:59:59 AM

Hearing rumours of transfers to Castlederg a possibility. If stories i'm hearing are true i'd be backing the Aghyaran Manager to the hilt no matter how badly needed they are. Scamps!!!
Do those stories involve Tyrone's other Logan?

Tyrone95

Brilliant game & atmosphere in Beragh last night for the Reserve championship final played in a great spirit.  Game could of went either way but carmen not being able to find a score for the last 15 mins or so really was the difference - albeit major chances to equalise / extend our lead when we went 2 points up.  Dromores free taking was consistent throughout and I suppose got them over the line in the end. Fair play but I hope a lot more to come from that group of players we have in both senior / reserve ranks.

Jim Bob

Quote from: LeoMc on August 18, 2022, 06:51:38 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 18, 2022, 10:59:59 AM

Do those stories involve Tyrone's other Logan?

Who is the other Logan???

smort