You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Having to go Christmas Shopping even though last year you were promised you were never being asked again.

Eating a baguette with five sausages on it and still being hungry  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 25, 2007, 09:03:59 PM
Having to go Christmas Shopping even though last year you were promised you were never being asked again.

Jesus POG 5, were you on the beer last night?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Puckoon

Pints, 5 sausages? Good lord man! I ate 5 sausage rolls the other day - but only because they were about to go bad.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on November 25, 2007, 11:57:13 PM
Pints, 5 sausages? Good lord man! I ate 5 sausage rolls the other day - but only because they were about to go bad.
Yet you pass judgment on me.

I'm big boned, it's allowed.

Puckoon

Not passing judgement - just admiring your gastric constitution! ;)

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 25, 2007, 09:03:59 PM

I'm guessing you also had experienced the joys of the marshes sc today. Was on the sauce myself last night and had that mighty hunger for bad stuff, ate rings around myself, burgers, ice cream, sweets and I could eat it all again now.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Snowed Under

Charities posting huge plastic bags through your letter box looking clothes etc. with a warning – keep away from children as plastic bags can cause suffocation – don't f**king post them through letter boxes then for any child to grab them.  >:(

Louth Exile

Would never give clothes to those "charities" that drop the bags in through the letter box, don't know what half of them are up to, always give the old clothes directly to Oxfam in Dundalk myself.

Those ones selling the "charity" scratch cards. No way I would ever buy one of them, in most instances the charity only receives between 5% and 10% of the proceeds!!!! I have become that cynical that I will only donate to certain charities and normally do it directly.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

lynchbhoy

dont know if this was posted already but
f*ckers that are well over the white line driving around bad bends in the road on country roads.

Did a POG impression yesterday , beeping four bustards on my trip home using back roads and really annoyed the carp outta me

thats the kind of arrogant sihte that causes accidents, good job I wasnt speeding and was taking it quite handy (as I do - knowing the kind of wnakers that drive on these roads).
two of the offenders were suv's.

Puckoon

Having a crap nights sleep knowing you need to get up early to get some work finished before 9 - because you are a slacker. >:(

Maximus Marillius

Listening to the Shite that Sky/ english papers try to convince us that Gerrerd and Lamps are world Class players.

Gnevin

Quote from: Snowed Under on November 26, 2007, 11:58:05 AM
Charities posting huge plastic bags through your letter box looking clothes etc. with a warning – keep away from children as plastic bags can cause suffocation – don't f**king post them through letter boxes then for any child to grab them.  >:(
What is it with you and children snowed, your obsessed with any slight against them imagined or not
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Snowed Under

Quote from: Gnevin on November 26, 2007, 03:00:16 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on November 26, 2007, 11:58:05 AM
What is it with you and children snowed?

What, the fact that I have children and do my best for them - what exactly is your point?