Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on May 24, 2022, 03:10:37 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 24, 2022, 01:47:56 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on May 24, 2022, 12:10:53 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 24, 2022, 12:08:24 PM
cash in on Pickford and Richarlison

Who'd buy the England No1, Newcastle are all I can think of.

Most other top teams have a better keeper.
He's suit Spurs or Man U. they could offload De Gea

I think United have enough problems ffs.

;D ;D ;D
That's just, like your opinion man.

johnnycool

Richarlison gone to Spurs for an undisclosed fee.

FFP probably meant he had to go to get the transfer fee and his salary off the books, but he did his bit to prevent relegation, so best of luck ya diving bollox.  ;)

laoislad

Quote from: johnnycool on July 01, 2022, 11:50:50 AM

FFP probably meant he had to go to get the transfer fee and his salary off the books, but he did his bit to prevent relegation, so best of luck ya diving bollox.  ;)
How long until he starts kissing the Spurs badge....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2022, 11:58:10 AM

a week or two, just like any other professional footballer.

keep her low this half

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2022, 11:58:10 AM

Regardless of what you think of Richarlison he has been Evertons best player and main source of goals for the last 2 years. They are really reliant on DCL to stay fit and keep scoring or else they are in serious relegation trouble, again

johnnycool

Quote from: johnnycool on February 01, 2022, 12:01:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 01, 2022, 10:48:20 AM
Best of luck to Everton but I can't help thinking that the owner, big Frank and Dele Alli are all a bit flaky

Huge gamble being taken by Everton here, I can see relegation being a close thing.

I can see VD Beek adding something to the midfield but not Dele Alli, who if he denies Anthony Gordon game time will not be a darling of the Goodison faithful who want to see more of him and Branthwaite in defence.

If it pushes Iwobi out then that's a positive.

Dele gone on loan, I was right about him, but in the interim Iwobi in a more central position has proven to be a qualified success.

Probably says more about how far Everton has fallen....

imtommygunn

Everyone was right about him JC...

Great to see Iwobi turn it round.

Any strikers around. Rumours on Maupay from Brighton

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 26, 2022, 12:17:57 PM
Everyone was right about him JC...

Great to see Iwobi turn it round.

Any strikers around. Rumours on Maupay from Brighton

A bit underwhelmed with Maupay, a bit of a step up from Rondon, but not a lot..

Ben Brereton Dìaz in the mix, can't say I know a lot about him either.. 23YO banging them in for Blackburn. You'd hope wouldn't be silly money and probably a better option long term.

bennydorano

I was at the Everton v West Ham match today, not really a fan but a ticketing opportunity arose! Great atmosphere, the football was patchy enough but Everton fully deserved the 3 points. Both teams very very slow transitioning from defence to attack.

SHEEDY

Quote from: bennydorano on September 18, 2022, 05:40:36 PM
I was at the Everton v West Ham match today, not really a fan but a ticketing opportunity arose! Great atmosphere, the football was patchy enough but Everton fully deserved the 3 points. Both teams very very slow transitioning from defence to attack.
Good win, looking solid at the back, something that's been missing for a long time. Coady, Tarkowski and Patterson brilliant again. Onana looks like a great signing.
How did the silence/ anthem go down? Lot of resentment against it beforehand on social media. Came across as a very mixed response on tv.
nil satis nisi optimum

bennydorano

I didn't think anything was very well observed tbh. I thought Onana was excellent myself, couple of club footed passes but really noticeably good. Maupay run himself into the ground, great goal, I assume he got MOTM.

SHEEDY

Quote from: bennydorano on September 18, 2022, 09:11:09 PM
I didn't think anything was very well observed tbh. I thought Onana was excellent myself, couple of club footed passes but really noticeably good. Maupay run himself into the ground, great goal, I assume he got MOTM.
Demarai Gray got motm on tv, he had a decent game as well in fairness.
nil satis nisi optimum

johnnycool

Quote from: SHEEDY on September 18, 2022, 09:17:40 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on September 18, 2022, 09:11:09 PM
Demarai Gray got motm on tv, he had a decent game as well in fairness.

WTF has happened to Iwobi?

Berated by everyone including myself but he's turned out to be a great centre midfielder, comfortable on the ball, an assist yesterday and tracks back like a demon..

Never saw that one coming.

Get that contract extended ASAP as he's only 25.

ONeill

Was thinking that too yesterday. He seems to be completely reinvented. Think it was Emery who sold him?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

johnnycool

Quote from: ONeill on September 19, 2022, 08:57:14 PM
Was thinking that too yesterday. He seems to be completely reinvented. Think it was Emery who sold him?

And probably had some laugh to himself when Everton ponied up £29M for him, couldn't believe his luck at the time I'm sure.