China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

The Covid enquiry is great craic altogether. Appears as we had thought at the time that Johnston was a f**king imbecile, ably helped by Hancock the lying **** as I think Cummings called him. Ironically Cummings would know a lying **** being one himself.

AustinPowers

Quote from: trailer on November 01, 2023, 01:02:23 PMThe Covid enquiry is great craic altogether. Appears as we had thought at the time that Johnston was a f**king imbecile, ably helped by Hancock the lying **** as I think Cummings called him. Ironically Cummings would know a lying **** being one himself.

Isn't it  odd that Westminster was being  run by three  wingnuts whose names  are all linked to knob jokes... Johnson, Hancock and  Cummings.

Sums up the  British establishment, doesn't it?

armaghniac

Quote from: trailer on November 01, 2023, 01:02:23 PMThe Covid enquiry is great craic altogether. Appears as we had thought at the time that Johnston was a f**king imbecile, ably helped by Hancock the lying **** as I think Cummings called him. Ironically Cummings would know a lying **** being one himself.

Cummings is a professional liar, but he manages to give the impression that some of the rest didn't even know that they were talking nonsense.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

the incompetence is off the charts too. They know how to lie and that's what they're good at but that's about all they do know how to do. Incompetence is off the charts too though voters keep falling for it.

theskull1

Moderna is spying on you

New documents reveal its attempts to control the vaccine debate
BY LEE FANG AND JACK POULSON
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

bennydorano

Dust down the face masks.

WHO asks China for more data on respiratory illnesses outbreak

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2023/1123/1418064-china-health/

Puckoon

Quote from: theskull1 on November 21, 2023, 11:30:00 PMModerna is spying on you

New documents reveal its attempts to control the vaccine debate
BY LEE FANG AND JACK POULSON

Can you ask them where my fuckin car keys are?

theskull1

Wuhan still doing the voodoo that they do so well

SARS-CoV-2-related pangolin coronavirus GX_P2V can cause 100% mortality in human ACE2-transgenic mice,

potentially attributable to late-stage brain infection.

This underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans,

and provides a unique model for understanding the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2-related viruses.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

RedHand88

Quote from: theskull1 on January 12, 2024, 09:16:24 PMWuhan still doing the voodoo that they do so well

SARS-CoV-2-related pangolin coronavirus GX_P2V can cause 100% mortality in human ACE2-transgenic mice,

potentially attributable to late-stage brain infection.

This underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans,

and provides a unique model for understanding the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2-related viruses.

Why do people keep calling him a doctor?