Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Would have been easier to just completely change that team, chase the ones that completely shit the nest, embarrassed themselves, choked under pressure ( I could go on) but this was clever again by the manager..

You got yourselves into this mess, show some character and get yourselves out of it.

On the match (from what I seen) Betis ain't great but at home with 60 thousand will put up a better show
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 09, 2023, 09:40:18 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on March 09, 2023, 08:58:59 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on March 09, 2023, 08:16:58 PM
Rashord will have arthritis in his right foot when he retires if he keeps hitting the ball like that. He should be more careful.

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 09, 2023, 08:35:00 PM
De Gea is the flakiest player i've ever seen

Can you both  explain?
Useless with the ball under little/no pressure, may as well have had a fence post in nets vs Liverpool and should have done a lot better with the goal tonight

Blasphemer!!!

Sure he's  been unbelievable  this last 12 seasons , don't ya know!!  ::)

Maroon Manc

Not sure how good we were or how bad they were, United could have scored 10; Expecting a lot more from Betis, very poor.

Weghorst will ultimately cost United in a big game by missing chances, could easily have had 4 or 5 goals last night. I hope the experiment of playing him in the no 10 role is over, twice early on against Liverpool we were in on goal if he'd made the pass.

trailer

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 10, 2023, 09:24:49 AM
Not sure how good we were or how bad they were, United could have scored 10; Expecting a lot more from Betis, very poor.

Weghorst will ultimately cost United in a big game by missing chances, could easily have had 4 or 5 goals last night. I hope the experiment of playing him in the no 10 role is over, twice early on against Liverpool we were in on goal if he'd made the pass.

He's very limited. Missed a number of very good chances. Definitely not Utd standard and typical of the Glazer's rein.
Again man management from EtH was superb. Picking the same 11. No one had a good game and if he dropped one he'd have to drop all 11.

But a good win. Bigger challenges ahead.

screenexile

Bad tackle from Casimero!!

Ghost

Quote from: screenexile on March 12, 2023, 02:49:58 PM

Unfortunate to roll over the top of ball. Nothing malicious in it but red fair enough.

Is that another 3 match ban or 1 game?

Kidder81

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Ghost on March 12, 2023, 02:53:51 PM

Unfortunate to roll over the top of ball. Nothing malicious in it but red fair enough.

Is that another 3 match ban or 1 game?

Casemiro got the ball first and the follow through deemed a red. Seen a number of simliar challenges yesterday only get a yellow.

It's a 4 game ban as he already got sent off this season. FA cup quarter final and 3 Premier league games.

After the sending off I'm not sure how United wasn't awarded a penalty for handball and wasn't even checked by VAR?

laoislad

Quote from: Kidder81 on March 12, 2023, 03:01:59 PM

Disgraceful

What did he do ?
Haven't seen it but it was 100% a red card.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

stiffler

Ugly challenge from Casemiro, he's the closest to Keane in 15 years, and this tackle was straight from keanes playbook.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

laoislad

Is the quadruple still on? Lol.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Two points dropped whereby playing with 10 men for over an hour made a huge difference.

How damaging the Casemiro suspension will be is the main question now. Still plenty of work in regards to finishing top 4 yet and both Newcastle and Brighton have two games in hand.

snoopdog

Casemiro cost utd today. Stupid tackle. Hard to win a game playing for an hour with a man less. Good point in the end.

Milltown Row2

Is what it is, quad unlikely but ya never know ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2023, 03:59:01 PM
Is the quadruple still on? Lol.

Mathematically,  yes.

PL was  always beyond United ,  but we could  see a treble of cup wins.  Which  would be a massive achievement for  TH's first season