Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 09, 2022, 10:30:29 PM
Will Utd wait till the last few days of the transfer window to get a player or two in?

Yip and currently hedging all their bets on a player who doesn't want to come.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 10, 2022, 09:19:22 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 09, 2022, 10:30:29 PM
Will Utd wait till the last few days of the transfer window to get a player or two in?

Yip and currently hedging all their bets on a player who doesn't want to come.

So get rid of the shite and old and replace with...... nothing, oh its going to be a long long season, could be an Everton type survival thing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Truth hurts

is greenwood still on the books? could he play again

Armagh18

Quote from: Truth hurts on June 10, 2022, 11:05:54 AM
Yeah he could but really don't think he will.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 10, 2022, 11:30:18 AM

Needs to be sold or cleared off the books.. Even if it was half true he's still a very bad role model
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

He was a decent finisher but hardly going to get Utd back to the top. A bit like Rashford I think the initial hype masks the rather ordinary reality. Priorities at the moment are to get rid of the dead wood and sign some players who actually want to play

Armagh18

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on June 10, 2022, 11:39:02 AM

He was a decent finisher but hardly going to get Utd back to the top. A bit like Rashford I think the initial hype masks the rather ordinary reality. Priorities at the moment are to get rid of the dead wood and sign some players who actually want to play
Honestly think if you'd those two and Martial 10-15 years ago Ferguson would have made them something special. All 3 have bags of ability 2 have appalling attitudes and then theres Greenwood who's fecked for obvious reasons.

Armagh18

Sooo Mourinho was right all along about Pogba- absolute virus wish him no luck.

All feels very quiet- De Jong says he is staying at Barcelona. Hope we don't end up with another Moyes summer chasing our tails them panic buying.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2022, 11:37:14 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on June 10, 2022, 11:30:18 AM

Needs to be sold or cleared off the books.. Even if it was half true he's still a very bad role model

This, the club cannot be seen to have anything to do with him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trileacman

Can't be done. Unless Greenwood is found guilty he's a Man U player till the day his contract ends. Given the high wages his likely to be earning he'd be mental to leave by mutual consent. Only way UTD would get him off the books is to give him a massive lump sum, many times in excess of the value of his existing contract.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

trailer

What did we think of Richard Arnold's impromptu meeting with the fans at the pub? I thought he spoke some sense and seemed genuine. Felt videoing and releasing it was a poor move and will in reality make the club far more insular.

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: trailer on June 21, 2022, 12:06:19 PM
What did we think of Richard Arnold's impromptu meeting with the fans at the pub? I thought he spoke some sense and seemed genuine. Felt videoing and releasing it was a poor move and will in reality make the club far more insular.

I thought he came out of it well. He seems more grounded and self aware than Woodward. I don't think you could disagree with much of what he said. I'm prepared to give him and Murtough a chance but they have a hard job to correct 10 years of failed management while being held back by the Glazers at the same time.

It would have been better not to have released the videos in the way they did, can't see that type of meeting happening again. It will be interesting to see if it puts Arnold's position in trouble with the Glazers.

Turf

Ronaldo has asked to leave? What do Man United fans think of that?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Turf on July 02, 2022, 04:54:10 PM

I think if he's asked to leave he should get the same attention any good player gets when they leave..

From the Bunker

Quote from: Turf on July 02, 2022, 04:54:10 PM

I think it is music to Erik ten Hag ears. The next problem is.......who will buy him, who would he go to?