Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 05, 2023, 06:26:16 PM
How Bruno didn't get a red. Surely a suspension for pushing linesman?

I have never seen someone push an official and get nothing. Ridiculous.

JoG2

Hag played a blinder re Fernandez, kept him on and sent him out to do the TV interview

laoislad

Carragher and Souness taking the absolute piss out of Neville, the little turd is seething 😂 he doesn't think Liverpool played well! Imagine we had!
You love to see it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BrotherMore6592

United will do well to get champions league football. Think Liverpool will finish above them. Mentally weak which was demonstrated by their defensive performance.
Antony, Fernandes absolute headers. Rory Gallagher like. At one stage I thought Antony was on dancing with the stars

laoislad

Souness is comedy gold at the moment. Has Neville in an awful state 😂
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Honestly thought Neville was going to walk off the set there  ;D

From the Bunker

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on March 05, 2023, 07:37:06 PM
United will do well to get champions league football. Think Liverpool will finish above them. Mentally weak which was demonstrated by their defensive performance.
Antony, Fernandes absolute headers. Rory Gallagher like. At one stage I thought Antony was on dancing with the stars

Ah, go way to sh1te. One bad day in the office. They'll get Champions League football comfortably.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on March 05, 2023, 07:37:06 PM

😂😂😂

screenexile

Neville squirming on Sky Sports is always great!

Saffrongael

I like Neville but he talks some bollocks too, apparently ETH has performed a miracle to get United where they are. Talk about over the top.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2023, 07:39:53 PM
Souness is comedy gold at the moment. Has Neville in an awful state 😂

Neville is to emotionally invested to be rational. Never seen him so far of base with his analysis
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

I think when two bald men are slabbering over a comb you're in trouble, for Utd now it's one down two to go. The quad is finished
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Ah that's the 'title' challenge done for another year I guess  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on March 05, 2023, 08:03:15 PM
Ah that's the 'title' challenge done for another year I guess  ::)

Yes as the goal difference took a hammering today  ;D

Otherwise.......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

I was impressed with Gary Neville today. Obviously he is biased towards ManU, just like Souness is equally biased towards Liverpool and their tit-for-tat was great fun and neither hide their bias.

Neville was trying to find positives, and he is definitely more positive than Keano, who still remains to be convinced that United have turned into contenders.

Every club has divers, most players dive when they have the opportunity, but the biggest cheat in the premier league is Bruno Fernandes. Nobody feigns injury as consistently as Fernandes in English football. A liar, cheat and absolute scum bag. An embarrassment of a 'captain'. And in fairness to Neville he called out Bruno's disgraceful behaviors 4 or 5 times today. Gary was rightly embarrassed that his great club is captained by this absolute ballbag. Begging to be subbed! Fair play to Gary.

Very good interview by Ten Haag in the aftermath of what was a catastrophic performance. Even Roy was impressed