Derry V Donegal Ulster final 2022

Started by shawshank, May 16, 2022, 02:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2022, 05:25:58 PM
The second one definitely!!!

f**k sake what a joke!

Not for me. He pulls him back not down.  The one before was I thought though that looked a deliberate trip.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Hound

Well done ref. Definitely not a black. Donegal lad slipped, definite foul but not a deliberate pulldown.

Second one was touch and go though! Could have been black.

tyrone08

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2022, 05:25:58 PM
The second one definitely!!!

f**k sake what a joke!

Couldn't see anything in the first one. Need to see a replay. 2nd one he made a complete meal of it and again it was hard to determine even on the replay

Hound

Black cards need to be deliberate, and ref needs to be sure. If any doubt, black should stay in the pocket.

Eire90

commentators saying game is terrible

Baile an tuaigh

Commentators are desperately negative. This is a meat grinder of a match. Padraig Mc Grogan tackle earlier was incredible.

Hound

Hurson did a nice third man block on the Donegal lad. Not sure if it was deliberate...

Hound

Horrendous wide. Close, but wide.

thewobbler

A fear of losing absolutely crippled that match.

Shitshow.

marty34

Quote from: Hound on May 29, 2022, 05:27:34 PM
Well done ref. Definitely not a black. Donegal lad slipped, definite foul but not a deliberate pulldown.

Second one was touch and go though! Could have been black.

Second one was a pull on the shorts for sure - not sure if a pull back counts in a black card scenario though.

But clearly he stopped him for going to the ball in a really good position.

tintin25

That last 5 or so minutes was dire stuff.  Ref got non blackcard calls correct in my neutral opinion

sligoman2

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

nrico2006

Derry lucky, ref made two balls ups within a few minutes there.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Rudi

Gael80

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on May 29, 2022, 05:33:37 PM
Commentators are desperately negative. This is a meat grinder of a match. Padraig Mc Grogan tackle earlier was incredible.

You must be watching on RTE, the BBC coverage is excellent, during the match and the analysis from Harte, McConville and Canavan. BBC by far the best GAA coverage at the minute.