?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Itchy

Who sedated Celtic. So many terrible performances

tintin25

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 08, 2023, 12:53:02 PM
Can someone sedate Ally McCoist

McCoist one of the better commentators and in fairness that first Rangers goal should have stood.

Main Street

Quote from: tintin25 on April 08, 2023, 01:46:38 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 08, 2023, 12:53:02 PM
Can someone sedate Ally McCoist

McCoist one of the better commentators and in fairness that first Rangers goal should have stood.
McCoist is tolerable but when Rangers are playing he's on turbocharge with the bias.

Won today without playing well, that was some wild  backpass to grandad McGregor who otherwise managed to turn back the years.

Targetman

Poor today but still managed to beat them, really missed Hatate and great to be the beneficiary of an Honest mistake by the officials!!

Main Street

Plus 2  nightmare mistakes by Ben Davies.

extra time

The main commentator was just willing them to equalise. Purple patch in the 2nd half won it for the Celts despite a poor enough 1st half.

lenny

Quote from: Targetman on April 08, 2023, 02:39:25 PM
Poor today but still managed to beat them, really missed Hatate and great to be the beneficiary of an Honest mistake by the officials!!

Not a great display but still great to get the win against our youngest rivals.

From the Bunker

Quote from: extra time on April 08, 2023, 02:52:43 PM
The main commentator was just willing them to equalise. Purple patch in the 2nd half won it for the Celts despite a poor enough 1st half.

TV companies would want a Rangers win, it keeps the interest alive and sells ads. The League is over after today's result.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 08, 2023, 09:43:17 PM
Quote from: extra time on April 08, 2023, 02:52:43 PM

TV companies would want a Rangers win, it keeps the interest alive and sells ads. The League is over after today's result.

Said same. Yer man hard to listen to and got bit more excited when Rangers went close/scored

clarshack

It was a jittery poor enough performance but the result is all that matters. There's been plenty of times in the past when Celtic played better in the derby games but came away with nothing.

marty34

Quote from: clarshack on April 09, 2023, 10:34:18 AM
It was a jittery poor enough performance but the result is all that matters. There's been plenty of times in the past when Celtic played better in the derby games but came away with nothing.

Fair comment.

illdecide

Celtic were just average but still won which I think is driving the Huns crazy, they have went it to total melt down over this defeat because of the disallowed goal from Fat Boy. Yes it was harsh but it happens and when a defender feels hands on his back their gonna fall and 90% of the time they get the free kick. Twitter is full of exapmple these last few days when Sevco have got very soft decisions and goals all year and not a word about it but this game has really sent them over the edge. The reality is the league was over before this game was played so not sure why they're going insane. To threaten the Ref and his family is unreal and goes beyond brainless...I love Celtic and support them thru thick and thin but to take it to this level is just...actually don't have words for it. I hear and see things at the games that does not make me proud to be a supporter at times but thankfully it'a from a very small minority of idiots.

I just hope for the semi final Hatate is back fit and with Mooy getting another few games into the legs we should be much stronger in Hampden, avpid defeat in Snake Mountain and they will really declare civil war. The thing that gets me is during the 90's when we couldn't win an argument we still had them at Celtic Pk taking the full end of the ground celebrating and singing their Billy Boys and Sash but Celtic never once thought about cutting their allocation but when the roles are reversed they cut us down to 700 and now it's 0. Celtic were 100% right to do this as Sevco could not gurantee the safety of the Celtic fans attending Ibrox so decided all or nothing...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

So semi final stage and nervous about todays game...If both teams play to their potential then Celtic will win as they're the better team but we haven't been playing great recently and more so the last 2-3 games against them we've scraped over the line in a way. A big performance today to firmly strangle them of oxygen and show our superiority. Celtic have Hatate, Jota and Abada back fit so will have a really strong bench. I expect Jota to start and the other two on the bench but what two players to bring into a game for the last 25 mins...Hopefully it's a cup final for the Hopps...HH
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

2 games to overtake Rangers on trebles.