Top Gear at the RDS

Started by gawa316, November 25, 2008, 07:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Going down this weekend for the oul boys 65th.

Anyone else going?

Over the Bar

Bring a rifle and take out that knob Clarkson please.

Off The Fence

Anyone know where you might pick up a couple of tickets for this saying they went in about 2 minutes!

Open yer eyes Man

Didn't know this was even on.  Tickets sold out.  I wouldn't mind a few myself as well.

Hank Everlast

Thats the first ive heard of it, wud have taken the aul fella down myself!

Off The Fence

thejuice

To be honest I'd be much happier watching it on TV, I cant imagine it being that great live. OK you might get to stand close to a cool car for a bit but beyond that what else is the attraction. Surely not Jeremy Clarkson and the boys "witty banter".
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ziggysego

Would have loved to went, didn't know in time unfortunately. The Stig's coming to The Coach Inn tonight though.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on November 26, 2008, 12:21:58 PM
The Stig's coming to The Coach Inn tonight though.

Are you serious zig?
How will anyone know? It could be anyone with a white helmet on...........

Not a bad show at all, but some of the jokes are so scripted it is unreal. You would think they are reading it from the autocue..

ziggysego

I'm serious full back. The night's being promoted by the same people promoting the show in Dublin.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

We missed out the 1st time they went on sale but got them the second time round. Was watching the audience closely the other night and 90% of them seem to be able to see feck all. the other 10% are weeman who seem to get shoved up to the front so it looks like it's a mixed crowd.

Not exactly sure what to expect, we have wrist bands to go behind the scenes (or something like that). The tickets were 120euro each, which is feckin expensive. Love the show but don't know how its worth that (unless i get a lap in the reasonably priced car!)

comethekingdom

So, What was the show like? Was it worth it? Should we all be sickened - us ones that couldnt get tickets?