The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

I'd wish he would make his bloody mind up, not good with so many uturns and uncertainity. He should be focused and clear in his own mind as he has a lot to prove to Real.

I'd still take him, as we need all the help we can get.

Crazy seeing the likes of Jarvis and Fletcher going for such big fees, sums up the madness of buying british based players.

Capt Pat

Arsenal wanted a permanent deal and Sahin didn't want that. He wants to get back in the real madrid team and to do that he will have to play well for Li.verpool

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on August 23, 2012, 10:49:40 AM
I'd wish he would make his bloody mind up, not good with so many uturns and uncertainity. He should be focused and clear in his own mind as he has a lot to prove to Real.

Crazy seeing the likes of Jarvis and Fletcher going for such big fees, sums up the madness of buying british based players.

Yeah we found that out the hard way! We spent £55 million last year on 2 position that we're still trying to fill.

Bingo

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 23, 2012, 10:57:37 AM

Yeah we found that out the hard way! We spent £55 million last year on 2 position that we're still trying to fill.

You'd imagine there would be takers for Adam at a decent fee then. He's certainly better than Jarvis and as proven as Fletcher who played in a relegated team.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on August 23, 2012, 11:30:42 AM

You'd imagine there would be takers for Adam at a decent fee then. He's certainly better than Jarvis and as proven as Fletcher who played in a relegated team.

Wages, Bingo, wages, the curse thay hangs over every Liverpool player!  Why would they move when they getting a nice fat weekly sum that other clubs won't pay? Bastardos(and I mean the clowns that negotiated the deals, creepy Commolli)

Bingo

Yeah BC1, wages is the ballbreaker but I'm sure something could be worked to suit all parties. But alas greed is the bane of the game.

onefaircounty

That's open to debate anyway!

Bingo

Quote from: onefaircounty on August 23, 2012, 12:29:35 PM

That's open to debate anyway!

My opinion was more on lowly I rate Jarvis rather than how highly i rate adam  :)

laoislad

Why is ITV4 blocked in Ireland for the Europa League games?
No matter anyway as its on Setanta but I just wondered.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2012, 03:39:26 PM

I didn't know it was blocked.
Yeah but it's only on Setants Sports, the subscription channel and not Setanta Ireland.

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 23, 2012, 03:51:16 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2012, 03:39:26 PM

I didn't know it was blocked.
Yeah but it's only on Setants Sports, the subscription channel and not Setanta Ireland.

Oh right I thought it was on normal Setanta.
Maye that's why ITV is blocked here, are Setanta and ITV linked in anyway?
Sure it will be on Sopcast anyway I'd presume.

Minder

@GuillemBalague Sahin choice should be made pretty soon. AFC and LFC agreed all with Madrid. Now up to player. At LFC they think he can still be convinced
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

LFC team v Hearts : Reina, Robinson, Carragher, Agger, Kelly, Henderson, Spearing, Adam, Shelvey, Sterling, Borini

angermanagement

Average team shows how poor the squad is, Hearts 11/2 looks a great value bet.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2012, 06:45:08 PM
LFC team v Hearts : Reina, Robinson, Carragher, Agger, Kelly, Henderson, Spearing, Adam, Shelvey, Sterling, Borini

With Carragher starting hopefully that means Coates will be given a chance at the weekend