The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 20, 2012, 11:41:06 AM
Agger close to a new deal according to the Mirror(dubious I know but still reported) and Gerard throws his hands up in a mea culpa interview for LFCTV over Saturdays lose. 

Don' panic about Saturday lads, it was poor but it will come.  Carroll, Adam and Cole will be gon over the next week and a good finisher will be acquired.  Once that happens things will take shape.

I hope he has 3 lined up to come in so as if them 3 go the squad will be bare enough.
Sahin and Tello not coming now it seems so it will be interesting who he has in mind to come in if anyone!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on August 20, 2012, 01:27:22 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 20, 2012, 11:41:06 AM
Agger close to a new deal according to the Mirror(dubious I know but still reported) and Gerard throws his hands up in a mea culpa interview for LFCTV over Saturdays lose. 

Don' panic about Saturday lads, it was poor but it will come.  Carroll, Adam and Cole will be gon over the next week and a good finisher will be acquired.  Once that happens things will take shape.

I hope he has 3 lined up to come in so as if them 3 go the squad will be bare enough.
Sahin and Tello not coming now it seems so it will be interesting who he has in mind to come in if anyone!

Not really, Adam's role already replaced with Allen.  If Dempsey came in that would cover Cole and then an out and out striker is all that is needed.  I wonder would a straight swap for Adam and Cole for Dempsey be an option.  May have to pay off some of Cole's wages but might be an option.  I reckonit would b cracking business for both clubs.

GalwayBayBoy

Skrtel has signed a new long-term contract.

Probably had one of his worst games for Liverpool at the weekend but good news all the same. Agger next I presume.

laoislad

Not a bad weekend after all with all our main rivals for 4th Arsenal, Man U and Spurs dropping points as well.

Quote from: laoislad on August 20, 2012, 09:54:54 PM
Not a bad weekend after all with all our main rivals for 4th Arsenal, Man U and Spurs dropping points as well.

I think Liverpool are competing for 8th to 6th going by the last 3 seasons and the horrific start... so maybe not a great weekend!
O'Neills Therapist

AZOffaly

laoislad

You'd nearly think listening to Neville now on MNF that he wants Liverpool to play better  :)

Geoff Tipps

Marca now reporting that Sahin is going to join Liverpool.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 23, 2012, 09:58:47 AM

Read a tweet that the Special One said if he wanted to come back to Madrid then hehad to go to ANfield.  Pretty reliable source to.

laoislad

I wish to fcuk he would make up his mind one way or the other.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 23, 2012, 10:08:27 AM

Read a tweet that the Special One said if he wanted to come back to Madrid then hehad to go to ANfield.  Pretty reliable source to.
Do we really want someone that is being forced to play for us?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2012, 10:09:11 AM

I wish to fcuk he would make up his mind one way or the other.
exactly what i was thinking.
i hate these realy protracted transfer saga's
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Minder

I saw a Mourinho quote the other day that he didn't care where Sahin went as long as he was playing.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2012, 10:10:04 AM

That's true the point is though he would be on a loan deal so he has to prove himself to RM to an extent. I think he would be an excellent addition. 

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 23, 2012, 10:37:24 AM
Quote from: laoislad on August 23, 2012, 10:10:04 AM

That's true the point is though he would be on a loan deal so he has to prove himself to RM to an extent. I think he would be an excellent addition.

Yeah no question about that. He's a class act.
Hopefully they can ship Adam and Spearing out in the next week and bring in a few new faces.