East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 13, 2023, 08:43:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 04:31:31 PM

Migration will only continue, stopping it is impossible, Ireland got away with it for so long, was probably seen as a poor country and up north an internal war going on didn't make it look appealing.

Piling people into 'hotels' camps and other places isn't the answer either short term or long term, that's just creating ghettos and tensions, mistrust and leads to the far rights people thinking they are being taken over.. Currently in Ireland its made up of 94.5 white Irish, you'll be fine if you ever come home

I really think you should check that figure of 94.5% again; it's way off.

Also, migration is not inevitable. Japan doesn't allow any large-scale immigration, and the same is true of some central European countries. Stopping it is possible if the will to do it is there. After all, look at the lengths they went to to control covid, and the money that was spent on that.

I know you're not one of the mad-cap, anti-fa types who thinks anyone and everyone should be allowed in. But just say, hypothetically, that three million of these hard working Pakistanis you cited wanted to rock up here. Would that be fine by you? We're talking about a massive change in demographics and culture. And, let's be honest, they wouldn't want to be 'like us', and nor would they want to integrate. They, ideally, would like their own culture to be the dominant one, would want the best things for THEIR children. Why shouldn't we want the same for ours?

Japan has 125 million people living in it, it 4 times bigger than Ireland which only has 5 million.. I'm not surprised they don't have immigration

I personally couldn't care less how people live their lives, those on the Shankill and Falls for many decades didn't  integrate

As for 'them' being dominant it won't happen same way it won't happen in Britain

"Currently, Ireland has a majority of "White Irish," as 94.1% of the population. There are other sizable populations of Black citizens from African countries, such as Nigeria and Mauritius, plus Asian citizens with the majority from China, India, and some from Hong Kong"
Ireland has about 6.8 million.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on February 13, 2023, 08:59:51 PM

Migration will only continue, stopping it is impossible, Ireland got away with it for so long, was probably seen as a poor country and up north an internal war going on didn't make it look appealing.

Piling people into 'hotels' camps and other places isn't the answer either short term or long term, that's just creating ghettos and tensions, mistrust and leads to the far rights people thinking they are being taken over.. Currently in Ireland its made up of 94.5 white Irish, you'll be fine if you ever come home

Also, migration is not inevitable. Japan doesn't allow any large-scale immigration, and the same is true of some central European countries. Stopping it is possible if the will to do it is there. After all, look at the lengths they went to to control covid, and the money that was spent on that.

I know you're not one of the mad-cap, anti-fa types who thinks anyone and everyone should be allowed in. But just say, hypothetically, that three million of these hard working Pakistanis you cited wanted to rock up here. Would that be fine by you? We're talking about a massive change in demographics and culture. And, let's be honest, they wouldn't want to be 'like us', and nor would they want to integrate. They, ideally, would like their own culture to be the dominant one, would want the best things for THEIR children. Why shouldn't we want the same for ours?

Japan has 125 million people living in it, it 4 times bigger than Ireland which only has 5 million.. I'm not surprised they don't have immigration

I personally couldn't care less how people live their lives, those on the Shankill and Falls for many decades didn't  integrate

As for 'them' being dominant it won't happen same way it won't happen in Britain

"Currently, Ireland has a majority of "White Irish," as 94.1% of the population. There are other sizable populations of Black citizens from African countries, such as Nigeria and Mauritius, plus Asian citizens with the majority from China, India, and some from Hong Kong"
Ireland has about 6.8 million.

I didn't count them but 6.8 million Ireland to 125 million in Japan, I'd say it's right squeeze in Japan to live in. People aren't not daft, find a county that's got plenty of room..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

Don't know where the hell you got that quote from. Here's one from the CSO from 2016: "The largest group in 2016 was "White Irish" with 3,854,226 (82.2%) usual residents."

As for Japan - that's like saying Britain never needed immigration because they had 50 million, or whatever. Besides, Japan's population is declining. The western answer? "Immigration, immigration". Japan's - "no thanks".

Why won't it happen? If you keep letting them in, it'll happen all right. The dominant culture in a lot of British cities is no longer "white British", let me tell you!  And - though I admit I've never been there - I believe Paris is even worse.

I personally don't think we should stuff the country with people just so we can grow the economy. Not that bringing in all manner of asylum seekers is good for the economy, anyway.

Milltown Row2

There are currently 50 million people living in Britain that recognise themselves as white British

France since the late 1800's don't collect data on colour by law, so they are past looking at colour, they wear big boy trousers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 09:25:33 PM
There are currently 50 million people living in Britain that recognise themselves as white British

France since the late 1800's don't collect data on colour by law, so they are past looking at colour, they wear big boy trousers

Ha ha! No, they're sans-culottes!

Actually, your answers are pretty evasive.

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on February 13, 2023, 08:53:40 PM
Migration is a feature of the economic system. It's not ordained by God.

Whatever about God migration has been going on since the first homo sapiens decided to move from their African base.
That wasn't today or yesterday.
If it wasn't for human migration Ireland would be a deserted (by humans) island.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 13, 2023, 09:47:03 PM

You claim that a lot of the British city's are different cultures, when the reality is so different

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 09:54:18 PM

You claim that a lot of the British city's are different cultures, when the reality is so different

No, I said that in many British cities "white British" is no longer the dominant culture.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 13, 2023, 09:57:06 PM

No, I said that in many British cities "white British" is no longer the dominant culture.

You do know all these answers are available on Google?

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 10:04:14 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 13, 2023, 09:57:06 PM

You do know all these answers are available on Google?

So you base you arguments on Google?! And still get 'em wrong!! Hah hah! I actually thought there was more to you than that!!

Milltown Row2

You said a lot of cities .., there's one!

Better than getting information from Karen on fb

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 10:09:58 PM

One? Nah, man - there's more than one. Check again. There's actually TWO cities where whites, let alone "white British", is a minority. See, I googled it!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 13, 2023, 10:19:18 PM

One? Nah, man - there's more than one. Check again. There's actually TWO cities where whites, let alone "white British", is a minority. See, I googled it!

Two or a lot? There are 76 of them, but ok 2, I didn't check al  :D

50 million whites, you'll be fine for a while before that's overturned

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 10:22:21 PM

You're not very good at this, are you? I was talking about "white British" initially, and then went further to say two cities had white minorities. Let me spell it out for you. 'White' can be non-British, other Europeans. So that means in two large cities in a European country, non-Europeans are a majority. 'White British', meanwhile, excludes other European whites, and there are further cities where 'white British' are the minority. So, that means, in Britain, there are a number of cities with non-white British majorities. For someone who was extolling the wonders of Google, you've made a bit of an arse of yourself.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 13, 2023, 10:47:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2023, 10:22:21 PM

You're not very good at this, are you? I was talking about "white British" initially, and then went further to say two cities had white minorities. Let me spell it out for you. 'White' can be non-British, other Europeans. So that means in two large cities in a European country, non-Europeans are a majority. 'White British', meanwhile, excludes other European whites, and there are further cities where 'white British' are the minority. So, that means, in Britain, there are a number of cities with non-white British majorities. For someone who was extolling the wonders of Google, you've made a bit of an arse of yourself.

White: Total – 55,073,552 (87.2%) (2011)[1]
of which
White British – 51,736,290 (81.9%)
White Irish – 1,105,673 (1.7%)
White Gypsy or Irish Traveller – 63,193 (0.1%)
White Polish – 61,201 (0.1%)
Other White – 2,107,195 (3.4%)

Sleep well tonight knowing the whites will look after you