East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 05, 2023, 01:30:19 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 05, 2023, 12:59:31 PM
My goodness, they're not going to achieve the planned additional million people by 2040 by deporting people, now - are they?!

If we get the pitchforks out and get the KKK back on the streets we'll struggle to reach those targets

Why do we even want to?

Eire90

hypothetically could the brits send refugee boats across the irish sea or put them onto planes fly them to northern  ireland then put them on buses drop them off at the border then say here you go lads and then if sinn fein or anyway moans about it call them racists.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 05, 2023, 01:39:46 PM
My goodness, they're not going to achieve the planned additional million people by 2040 by deporting people, now - are they?!

If we get the pitchforks out and get the KKK back on the streets we'll struggle to reach those targets

Why do we even want to?

Bigger population will generate jobs more money/revenue diversity...

I've yet to hear anyone on here mentioning opening up the borders, if you have, put up the posts. It's got to be regulated and processed properly. Again that's a government thing, it's up to them to do it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 05, 2023, 01:53:54 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 05, 2023, 01:39:46 PM

Why do we even want to?

Bigger population will generate jobs more money/revenue diversity...

I've yet to hear anyone on here mentioning opening up the borders, if you have, put up the posts. It's got to be regulated and processed properly. Again that's a government thing, it's up to them to do it.

The borders are de facto 'opened up'.

Yes, a growing economy needs a growing population. However, it's a never-ending cycle. Growth demands further growth. It's like growing a tree in a flower-pot. The current capitalist system can't grow forever. It will collapse. Could be that it's close to it. I don't know. But if we were really serious about the environment (which we're not), we wouldn't be trying to grow the population (immigrants to the west will have a bigger carbon footprint than they did in their own countries). I know it's a different topic, but it is worth considering. Even the 'Extinction Rebellion' people came out against mass immigration.

Anyway, we're probably two and a half years from an election here. You suggest people just sit around and wait till then? I think they're dead right to protest now. How else do you influence government policy in the meantime?

Milltown Row2

But protest to your political parties, leave the immigrants alone and you'll not look like someone from The KKK
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

From what I can see, most protests are not outside occupied Direct Provision centres. Most are at traffic junctions (a bad idea, I think), city/ town centres, and proposed DP centres, no? And, again, from what I see, there are PLENTY of signs protesting SF/ McDonald and FG/ Varadkar.

Milltown Row2

Protest outside the Dail or other government buildings this is a legislation implementation problem.

Eire90

what about marching into tds neigbourhoods

Rossfan

Quote from: Eire90 on February 05, 2023, 03:21:26 PM
What about the fkrs march  off the Cliffs of Moher
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on February 06, 2023, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on February 05, 2023, 03:21:26 PM
What about the fkrs march  off the Cliffs of Moher
Take the TD's with them!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on February 06, 2023, 06:45:41 PM
https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-accused-of-sexual-assault-injured-by-vigilantes-court-told-1428993.html

Has only been here since September.

Need to get the mob beating up the ones letting them in, they might think twice.

Surprised he actually got a job in that small period of time, there's ones on the dole decades acting as vigilantes, they should have a job available now for them!

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2023, 07:11:48 PM
Quote from: clarshack on February 06, 2023, 06:45:41 PM
https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-accused-of-sexual-assault-injured-by-vigilantes-court-told-1428993.html

Has only been here since September.

Need to get the mob beating up the ones letting them in, they might think twice.

Surprised he actually got a job in that small period of time, there's ones on the dole decades acting as vigilantes, they should have a job available now for them!

The poor crathur and him only looking to flee the war in Moldova

general_lee

No blacks
No dogs
No Moldovans

whitey

Quote from: general_lee on February 06, 2023, 07:33:25 PM
No blacks
No dogs
No Moldovans

What about Moldovan rapists with Romania passports ?

We need to be inclusive