Login problems!!

Started by Milltown Row2, October 08, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I can login on my phone and post no problem but cant on my home computer! Oh works on my work computer. Any reasonswhy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hardy

Sometimes this is because you have cookies disabled.

ardmhachaabu

Do you get an error message?  Who is your internet provider?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Milltown Row2

I got a friend to give my computer a clean up the other day. Could be what Hardy said. How can i sort it?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ardmhachaabu

go to tools then internet options, then click on the advanced tab and click reset at the bottom of that box
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

saffron sam2

Your password is not "Dun na nGall abu" anymore?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Milltown Row2

Still not working! Wife is happy enough though. I'm crap with computers

ardmhachaabu

First of all delete the temporary internet files by going to tools, then internet options, click on delete under browsing history, then delete temporary internet files and cookies

Then try going into tools then internet options then security tab then click reset all zones to default level.

If that doesn't work do same again, tools, then internet options then security tab, choose trusted sites instead of internet and click on sites, then click on add type http://gaaboard.com then click add, you will need to take tick out of box and the bottom of that dialog box which says something about secure or trusted sites, then click close, then click on apply then ok and try it then

Lady GAA GAA

Tony Baloney

You've got the same mc.coo/ey virus MR2 had last year. Put a pastie bap in the DVD-ROM and it'll clear it up.

Tony Baloney