Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaman

getevennotcross

Quote from: Megaman on October 13, 2015, 01:30:23 PM

;)  ;)  ;)
The whales blowhole has awakened again, nice to c ya back there man.  And just when I have temporary wi-fi access today.  So hows things in whospickinthebanjoland?

Jesusjones

Excellent news Johnny Mc Grattan is out of intensive Care.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on October 13, 2015, 04:42:27 PM
Excellent news Johnny Mc Grattan is out of intensive Care.

Brilliant news
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

johnneycool

I see Johnny's brother Peter AKA, The Growler is in the Irish news in relation to his recovery, which is indeed a minor miracle considering where he was less than a week ago. Still a long way to go, but its a lot better looking now.

Seamroga in exile

I hear Tom McLean has left his post over in Derry. Interesting.

BigPat83

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 15, 2015, 03:22:10 PM
I doubt PJ mustn't be well liked or wanted. He's out of a job, the county need a manager,I would think if he was first choice and was wanted for the job he'd already be given it, surely an after thought at this stage. 

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BigPat83 on October 15, 2015, 05:31:12 PM
I doubt PJ mustn't be well liked or wanted. He's out of a job, the county need a manager,I would think if he was first choice and was wanted for the job he'd already be given it, surely an after thought at this stage.
As I'm sure you well know, certain people have personal  agendas which seem to cloud their judgement. Anyhow, no matter what happens, PJ will be around managing somewhere.  ;)

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 15, 2015, 06:02:44 PM
As I'm sure you well know, certain people have personal  agendas which seem to cloud their judgement. Anyhow, no matter what happens, PJ will be around managing somewhere.  ;)

In Antrim?
Surely not!

theskull1

;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Two Hands FFS

In the job he just left

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on October 15, 2015, 07:48:53 PM

;D
?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on October 15, 2015, 08:37:08 PM
In the job he just left
I wouldn't have thought so.