The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_The_Tank

Anyone have screenshots of Part II interview of Rory with Paul Kimmage from yesterday's Sunday Independent?

Read part I but forgot to buy it yesterday.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

JimStynes

Quote from: screenexile on January 09, 2023, 12:43:32 AM
Golf is hard!
Golf is a pain! Love hate relationship with it. I've done no real practise worth talking about and haven't been keeping the eye in over the winter so I have only myself to blame. The handicap is going to shoot up like a rocket once the proper competitions get started again.

Gabriel_Hurl

I see Rory and Patrick Reed aren't kissing and making up anytime soon

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2023, 03:22:39 PM

Rory handling himself well, Reed is an absolute eejit to think that you can sue a lad and expect a handshake

Gmac

Just saw a video of this talk about a  storm in a tea cup

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on January 25, 2023, 06:39:47 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2023, 03:22:39 PM

Rory handling himself well, Reed is an absolute eejit to think that you can sue a lad and expect a handshake

To be fair - Rory isn't being sued - he was going to be deposed as a witness in one of Reed's lawsuits.
Same thing was done to Justin Thomas a couple of days before his wedding.

Orior

Reed is a complete bellend.

But the big question is, will @LaoisLad back Reed? lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

Not directly being sued, no - but I think the point remains. I'd consider it a personal affront as well, particularly given the frivolous nature of Reed's chronic complaints.

Taylor

Is McIlroy's problem that he is being called as a witness?

If he isnt being sued, whats the problem?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Taylor on January 26, 2023, 08:24:56 AM

Is McIlroy's problem that he is being called as a witness?

If he isnt being sued, whats the problem?

I don't think Rory does have a problem, Reed seems to though, if someone doesn't want to shake your hand that's ok, don't act the baby and throw something at him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

The "throwing the tee" thing is a load of balls nothing in it.

If McIlroy doesn't want to shake his hand or speak to him he doesn't have to. To get subpoenaed on Christmas Eve for what I'm sure McIlroy sees as a bullshit lawsuit is hardly going to get Reed back in his good books.

Rory's not stupid either he knows the public perception of Reed I can't imagine he would have done the same to Mickelson or DJ who have a better name than Reed!