Author Topic: Cost Of Living  (Read 36633 times)

RedHand88

• View Profile
Re: Cost Of Living
« Reply #615 on: November 25, 2022, 02:47:19 PM »
Heard a nurse on the news saying this morning he only started nursing this year but heís gonna quit due to the pay? Would you not know the pay when starting a job ?  :-\

Yes, you would. I'm not a nurse and I know exactly what they get. It's in the public domain.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 25, 2022, 02:52:27 PM »
Heard a nurse on the news saying this morning he only started nursing this year but heís gonna quit due to the pay? Would you not know the pay when starting a job ?  :-\
Maybe he did but the cost of everything going through the roof means a nurses salary isnít sustainable.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 25, 2022, 02:55:07 PM »
So water charges, and increase in rates? Brits are at it again

Can you blame them ?

Yes I can.. Because maybe if they hadn't made a pigs arse of the economy by going through more PMs than hot dinners we wouldn't be half as bad, also brexit when NI voted against it.

But its a threat to deal with the gobshites we have in Stormont. SF actuallt convincing people they could run a stand alone economy with no help from the brits -an economy that is much much bigger by the way

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-63754537
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 03:22:34 PM by Fear Bun Na Sceilpe »

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 25, 2022, 02:55:53 PM »

Yes, you would. I'm not a nurse and I know exactly what they get. It's in the public domain.

What he didnt fully know but is how hard a job it is for the money

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 25, 2022, 07:33:39 PM »

What he didnt fully know but is how hard a job it is for the money

What job isnít hard? Bar civil service  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 25, 2022, 07:54:44 PM »
Seen a load the day £1:80, was £1.09 a year ago.