Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on May 27, 2016, 01:27:56 PM
What does everyone think of Mairtin O Muilleoir's start as finance minister in the occupied six?

I think he could be very good at this role. But should he send any money to the Woodvale area? lol
His start?! What has he done?

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Orior on May 27, 2016, 01:27:56 PM
What does everyone think of Mairtin O Muilleoir's start as finance minister in the occupied six?

I think he could be very good at this role. But should he send any money to the Woodvale area? lol
His own perhaps.

armaghniac

By the looks of voting today,  SF really have gone away.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

Quote from: AQMP on June 24, 2016, 06:33:15 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 24, 2016, 03:51:57 AM

Expect to hear the words "poll" and "border" a lot over the weekend!

They've failed to build any sort of discussion on the economics,  because for 25 years  they've  promoted  anti economics. No point in talking about a border poll.

Maybe they should just put the customs posts on the Bann.

Kidder81

There will be a few of them will have to cut their cloth as the cushy EU funded "community jobs" come to an end

The Down Way

Sinn Fein have backed a loser in a two horse race. Time for a new leadership and a new direction, time to get rid of the leaders who are controlled by their British paymasters.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: armaghniac on June 24, 2016, 07:07:37 AM
Quote from: AQMP on June 24, 2016, 06:33:15 AM

Expect to hear the words "poll" and "border" a lot over the weekend!

They've failed to build any sort of discussion on the economics,  because for 25 years  they've  promoted  anti economics. No point in talking about a border poll.

Maybe they should just put the customs posts on the Bann.

;D ;D ;D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

heganboy

Quote from: The Down Way on June 24, 2016, 08:21:36 AM
Sinn Fein have backed a loser in a two horse race. Time for a new leadership and a new direction, time to get rid of the leaders who are controlled by their British paymasters.

can you explain this?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

vallankumous

Doubt if an abstention party will be swayed by a majority vote in England.

muppet

Quote from: vallankumous on June 24, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

Doubt if an abstention party will be swayed by a majority vote in England.

Really?

Any version of a United Irelnad would need some sort of vote in the House of Commons. Would they be swayed then?
MWWSI 2017

Owenmoresider

The lowest turnout across Britain and the North was in West Belfast, make of that what you will.

Applesisapples

SF and the SDLP have lost so many of the nationalist voters because of their acceptance of Stormont. On the other hand they have also created acceptance of the NI state, anthems flags gongs and all.

armaghniac

If Scotland escapes we should have a collection and hire Alex Salmond

give her dixie

Over the past couple of weeks, I have unearthed a treasue trove of information that shows Sinn Fein meeting
in secret with members of warlord Netanyahu's Likud party and other right wing Zionist groups in both Belfast and in occupied Palestine.

Through the mainstream media both on line and in print, I have finally exposed the 2 faced double dealing quislings that they are.

For far too long they have used Palestine as an election tool, and all the while did nothing to further their just cause.

They put their financial and political power in the US as way beyond the rights of the Palestinians.

How embarrassing it must be for them to have the besieged Palestinians in Gaza to tell them to stop meeting with Likud? 

As many of you know on here I have exposed them time and time again for double dealing, and finally this time,
I have exposed them in not only the national media here, but to the Palestinians who matter most.

Not only have the leadership lied to the Palestinains, but they lied to their own members.

What a shower of worthless no good money grabbing spineless pricks.........

Thanks to the Irish News for this article:

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2016/08/09/news/sinn-fe-in-meets-delegation-of-israeli-government-party-642798/

And to Ali for this article:

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/palestinians-urge-sinn-fein-end-likud-meetings

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

dec

Sinn Fein probably realise that refusing to meet a political party because you disagree with them is a stupid idea.