Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotedObserver

Anywhere to see this game except for in Kerry?

An Watcher

Thought it would've been on gaago but no sign of it.  Not sure

RandyDupree

The precedent was set with the Adam Banks embarrassment. He should be playing for Tyrone!

RoundBall

Way back a number of years ago there was a period where Urney had both their midfielders playing county football, Johnny Lafferty for Tyrone and Fergal McNulty, living in the Doneyloop part of their parish, for Donegal. Was peculiar.
An Ríocht Uí Néill

square_ball

A good finish to the league in the finish up. I think we'll take some beating come the business end of the season.

HokeyPokey

Seems like a good place to end the league and peaking nicely, maybe the prophets of doom can lay off for a while.

On a sidenote, Kilpatrick has been pretty impressive any game I have seen, seems to be really be continuing where he left off from the final. Meyler also been impressive.

CK_Redhand

Poor enough league campaign but Tyrone got the job done and managed to stay up.

I would be worried about the lack of new players getting game time.  From what I can recall Nathan Donnelly is the only new member of the panel to get a decent run of games and he hasn't exactly nailed on a starting place. Canavan and the Munroes got a bit more experience which is good I suppose.  Kilpatrick has come on well and is probably our player of the league.

We haven't learned much from the league or McKenna cup and there needs to be improvement to win Ulster and/or compete for Sam.  I believe in the management and think we will get that over the next few months.

Under Lights

Another Blank from McShane whivh is worrying but great finish to league. Ticking along nicely

omagh_gael

No McKenna on the panel today, any word on him?

TyroneClubs

Wasn't named but did make bench wearing number 9 as replacement for Kennedy. Came on last few minutes for Canavan

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 27, 2022, 09:04:52 PM

omagh_gael

Quote from: TyroneClubs on March 27, 2022, 09:12:08 PM
Wasn't named but did make bench wearing number 9 as replacement for Kennedy. Came on last few minutes for Canavan

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 27, 2022, 09:04:52 PM

Ah right...missed that when listening to the radio

KickPass

Under Lights

Tyrone11234

What's with the obsession with McKenna and mcshane on this forum? They're just 2 pieces in a team who doesn't rely on them.

inroundthesquare

Mattie Donnelly hamstring injury apparently. Derry game 5 weeks from yesterday (if we beat Fermanagh of course).