Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Fuzzman

Looking for tickets if anyone has any spare?
Coming up from Dublin.
Jay$u$ I'd be delighted if we see McShane, McKenna and Dazza up top for this game.

Jamie Brennan needs to be kept quiet in this game as he always seems do well against us.
I'd be happy to see Mattie play further forward and get more action.
Besides that big win in the super 8s in BB a few years back, Donegal have had our number for a while now and don't fear us like in the olden days.
We need to start addressing that mentality.
Could be another long summer of club football after Sunday with the underage teams all over too

NotedObserver

Assume Tyrone will line up the same? Kennedy second half and Cathal McShane introduction will give them something to think about.

Donaghy maybe get another chance following his league performance against Donegal.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: NotedObserver on July 16, 2021, 10:58:23 AM
    Assume Tyrone will line up the same? Kennedy second half and Cathal McShane introduction will give them something to think about.

Donaghy maybe get another chance following his league performance against Donegal.
    Kennedy will surely have to start ahead of Richie Donnelly.
    Donaghy also surely has to go if either McKenna or McShane are fit to go from the start.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on July 16, 2021, 11:07:22 AM
      Quote from: NotedObserver on July 16, 2021, 10:58:23 AM

Kennedy will surely have to start ahead of Richie Donnelly.
      Donaghy also surely has to go if either McKenna or McShane are fit to go from the start.

Kennedy must be included however I would move Richie in to full forward. On his day he can do damage.

God14

Not a fan of this new policy of naming the team and squad so late in the day

Didn't realise the enjoyment and anticipation I got, from team and squad news, and debate that inevitably followed

Even if they were dummy teams half the time, it was 90 per cent of the line up confirmed and the 26 man match day panel

Under Lights

Quote from: God14 on July 16, 2021, 10:14:30 PM
      Not a fan of this new policy of naming the team and squad so late in the day

Didn't realise the enjoyment and anticipation I got, from team and squad news, and debate that inevitably followed

Even if they were dummy teams half the time, it was 90 per cent of the line up confirmed and the 26 man match day panel

Heard the players don't know who is on the 26 yet. Management were afraid that some panel members would opt to play for clubs

kickitin

mckenna number 15. an absolute miracle recovery from this toe injury that never happened

Dire Ear

Tyrone (SF v Donegal): Niall Morgan; Michael McKernan, Rory Brennan, Padraig Hampsey (captain); Niall Sludden, Michael O'Neill, Peter Harte; Brian Kennedy, Conn Kilpatrick; Kieran McGeary, Richard Donnelly, Conor Meyler; Darren McCurry, Mattie Donnelly, Conor McKenna.

inroundthesquare

Quote from: Dire Ear on July 17, 2021, 12:59:01 PM
      Tyrone (SF v Donegal): Niall Morgan; Michael McKernan, Rory Brennan, Padraig Hampsey (captain); Niall Sludden, Michael O'Neill, Peter Harte; Brian Kennedy, Conn Kilpatrick; Kieran McGeary, Richard Donnelly, Conor Meyler; Darren McCurry, Mattie Donnelly, Conor McKenna.

McNamee to come in for Sludden or Richie I'd guess

God14

A nice look to the panel tomorrow, and barring the injury to Darragh, we are close to full strength.
      A bit more height and physicality on show than we've become accustomed to. Which could be especially useful tomorrow
      You'd expect this to be very close, and discipline could decide it. Hopefully we get the balance right of aggression but not concede so many scorable frees and Needless bookings
      Think we need at least 1 goal, donegal have been conceding goal chances this year, but we wouldn't be the most efficient at converting them.

Dire Ear

Poor tackling is def a problem;  could be the difference :-\

trailer

Frank Burns giving an absolute terrible free away. Lazy. Lots of good work done then just pushes the man over.

trailer

McGeary having a stormer. Always rated him.

Tyrone Gaa

I slated McGeary last week, didn't think he warranted a place in the starting 15. Today I am happy to retract that statement he has been on it. Would be nice to get more consistency but great half.
      Living the dream!!!