Your Favourite GAA Images

Started by AbbeySider, April 12, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on April 13, 2010, 04:59:55 PM

At least it will keep the pigeons and seagullls away from Croke Park and save the GAA a fortune on pest control.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

EagleLord

Quote from: FermGael on April 13, 2010, 06:52:47 PM

Thats a great one! The young Tyrone lad, McKenna rising above 5 players in the minor game is the best high feilding picture Ive seen..maybe the one of Benny vs Aussies if I can find it..

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

down6061689194

K for Kieran.

That was the caption in Northern Exposure. Great book with pictures following the 03 season for Ulster Teams

Onion Bag

great thread, keep them coming
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

J70

Quote from: Estimator on April 13, 2010, 01:44:44 PM

If I remember correctly, poor Barry had to go off as a result of that tackle! Michael Doherty was badly hurt that day too. Not a good day, injury-wise, for young Four Masters lads, although we did win the game in the end!

ross4life

No hawkers allowed only to still get in selling Ice Cream with a Free spoon Ahh the Championship is almost here  ;D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EagleLord

Whats the deal with that picture of mcgeeney, whats he there on his own for? As captain, did he run out, and the rest of the team delayed for just a few seconds just for the craic, we've done that before, it was a great laugh, in front of a big crowd too haha!

J70

Quote from: mackers on April 13, 2010, 04:50:18 PM
How long was Fergal Doherty banned for after that foul?  :P

I don't think Dunnion even got a free!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: J70 on April 13, 2010, 11:50:47 PM

And rightly so, Doherty had 2 feet on the ground and your man was flying through the air and hit as good a shoulder as you can give!

EagleLord

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 14, 2010, 12:01:32 AM
Quote from: J70 on April 13, 2010, 11:50:47 PM

And rightly so, Doherty had 2 feet on the ground and your man was flying through the air and hit as good a shoulder as you can give!

True. Definatley not a free there.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life