Living Geniuses...

Started by 5 Sams, November 30, 2007, 11:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

...or geniui (sp) for youse pedantic hoors...

Who are the people who will be talked about on boards like this in 50 years time for their acheivements..not only football...

IMHO

Maurice Fitzgerald
Liam Og O Flionn
The Aristocrat Years

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

5 Sams

Its Scary Gerry how good he's gonna be!!

I reckon he's already as good as any forward from the golden years.......he hasnt just done some of the outrageous stuff Mo Fitz has.

But apart from football who are the people we will be raving about in 20 or 30 years time. Music, business, art, whatever
The Aristocrat Years

gerry

i think he is a class act for his age, just think what he be in a few years with hopefully with no injuries.  Love to watch all county players play with his ability and think to myself wished  he played for us. or i say to my son  " you keep at it and you could be like him"

ONeill

Cooper will never be a Fitz nor a Canavan. He's an exceptional finisher but I saw enough in 2002, 2003 and 2005 to see he's not a 'great'.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

Jasus he only 24. Sure pete gots us a ulster and a nearly an all ireland at tha age, But  give him time .

mannix

DICK CHENEY, He made bush look smart for a while there, that took doing.

bridgegael

"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

pintsofguinness

I was a big fan of Cantona's - he took no shit!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Galwaybhoy

It must be taken into consideration that Cantona was one of the top players in the Premiership at a time when it was well below the level of other European leagues.  Cantona wouldn't have made as much of an impact if he was playing now.  That said he was a very good player and will go down as a Man Utd great but he was never anywhere near world class or a genius.

SeanSouth

Tiger Woods, Lionel Messi (he will be spoke of in the same breath as Maradona in 5 years time).

Armagh4SamAgain

That man in the weelchair hes a real living genius
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Square Ball

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on December 01, 2007, 12:51:55 PM

Agree A4SA I loved the way he solved those cases
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on December 01, 2007, 12:51:55 PM

Just who I was going to say, Stephen Hawkings.
Testing Accessibility