Famous/Renowned Board Members

Started by 5 Sams, June 10, 2010, 10:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

I know there's a few county players lurkin on here...obviously a few journos lookin for stuff for their columns as well...but I was lookin through a few oul periodicals in work lately and I see that one of our own was named by Business & Finance Magazine as one of the "Who's Who in Irish Business"...fair play....and congrats on the result last week!!
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 10, 2010, 10:09:12 PM
I know there's a few county players lurkin on here...obviously a few journos lookin for stuff for their columns as well...but I was lookin through a few oul periodicals in work lately and I see that one of our own was named by Business & Finance Magazine as one of the "Who's Who in Irish Business"...fair play....and congrats on the result last week!!

Sligonian?
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

stiffler

Charlie stubbs was on the irish apprentice!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

5 Sams

Quote from: muppet on June 10, 2010, 10:16:43 PM

Sligonian?

On the money with the county but not sure of the name....he might be passed it!!
The Aristocrat Years

5 Sams

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2010, 11:17:09 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on June 10, 2010, 11:09:30 PM

Sligonian?

On the money with the county but not sure of the name....he might be passed it!!
Magpie Seanie?

Nope not Seanie...
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

stephenite

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2010, 11:17:09 PM

Sligonian?

Magpie Seanie?

I laughed a little at that suggestion
You'll Never Walk Alone.

5 Sams

He mightnt have been around here for a while this last locka months but he's definitely a Board stalwart....I have had a few PMs with him in the past....now its not f**king Sean Quinn or Denis Desmond but he's a down to earth bloke with his county football at heart and who seems to be doin quite well in the corporate world...now fcuk of and buy the magazine yiz nosey hoors!!
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

Sligonian?

I think he might have given the answer.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stephenite

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2010, 11:26:04 PM
Quote from: stephenite on June 10, 2010, 11:24:17 PM
Fair play Paddy
That's a bit close to the wire. Sligoman2, even though he is a who's who, isn't open to gaaboard outing.

Spectacular fail in putting 2 + 2 together

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.