Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Ah well, at leasts footballs integrity remains intact

ross4life

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 11, 2010, 03:34:47 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on April 11, 2010, 03:26:38 PM
I'll take that result!!....A great fortnight for GENUINE football fans continues. I can't wait for purple Ronnie's pathetic excuses.

Without Rooney that shower of shite are mid table material..................at best

:)

I dont understand, one night Liverpool were being beat in some game (it's about 2 years ago) and I made a couple of smart remarks on the Liverpool thread and got a pm from one of the mods giving out to me for winding.

You've been spamming this thread for two weeks now.  Suppose you're lucky none of the mods support utd.

that chap is desperate for some attention! saddest part is he's so ignored people couldn't be Bothered to report him

one thing i can't understand is why a Fellow Gaa man can sign up a account here & 99.9 % of his post are about his hate for united
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: ross4life on April 11, 2010, 04:02:19 PM
I'll take that result!!....A great fortnight for GENUINE football fans continues. I can't wait for purple Ronnie's pathetic excuses.

Without Rooney that shower of shite are mid table material..................at best

I dont understand, one night Liverpool were being beat in some game (it's about 2 years ago) and I made a couple of smart remarks on the Liverpool thread and got a pm from one of the mods giving out to me for winding.

You've been spamming this thread for two weeks now.  Suppose you're lucky none of the mods support utd.

that chap is desperate for some attention! saddest part is he's so ignored people couldn't be Bothered to report him

one thing i can't understand is why a Fellow Gaa man can sign up a account here & 99.9 % of his post are about his hate for united

It's 99.8% stat boy.................You're doing a great job ignoring me btw? ;D

ross4life

Giggs, Rio, & O' Shea all got injured Today

in all my year's of following united i have never seen them get so many injuries

City should win the derby next weekend especially now that united don't have anything to play for

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

Quote from: ross4life on April 11, 2010, 04:14:17 PM

in all my year's of following united i have never seen them get so many injuries

City should win the derby next weekend especially now that united don't have anything to play for

Why wouldn't United have anything to play for its the derby for fcuksake.........

ross4life

Quote from: Boycey on April 11, 2010, 04:31:47 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 11, 2010, 04:14:17 PM

Why wouldn't United have anything to play for its the derby for fcuksake.........

well let's Say Man City have a lot more to play for! Even today united had the look of a Team that knew the league was lost last weekend

no spark, no passion, no Desire to win

but hey City may try to hype up the Derby & united may raise there game?

Geoff Tipps

You're not asking for a yellow card for a fellow poster?? That's not the United way  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 11, 2010, 05:12:09 PM

You're not asking for a yellow card for a fellow poster?? That's not the United way  ;D
No, I don't care that much.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Shrewdness

Anyone interested in buying a very historic Manchester United match programme from 1958?

If so, please check the ITEMS FOR SALE/WANTED thread for details.

Norf Tyrone

Traffic has seriously reduced on this thread. Can you not even do the decent thing and update the subject title???
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

NAG1

Shocking week at exactly the wrong time. Think it has shown up how thread bare the squad really is, didnt replace the exits with any real quality.

Totally baffled by the decision to play the midfield of Giggs and Scholes in what was always going to be a high tempo match against Blackburn. The squad does need some serious investment.

ross4life

Think back to the beginning of the season. Ronaldo had left in the summer for £80m and Tevez had left for our bitter rivals City. We had spent our money on Antonio Valencia, (who some, including myself were skeptical about) a 'past it' Michael Owen

Many  were angry that united had not splashed the cash to replace the worlds (at the time) best player, and basically every pundit was writing us off for the title

Fast forward to now, and yes, we are disappointed not to have won the league. But I think united done fantastic considering what we had to work with throughout the season. We had those crippling defensive injuries for months for most of last year. united moved past this and had a great Carling Cup campaign which ended in united winning it for the second year in a row.. united had the victories over Milan, the destruction of Arsenal in their own back yard and many other games.

The fact that united came so far show what kind of club united are, when people think united are down united get back up. united were a whisker away of making the Champions League Semi's and probably the Final too. All with 'average' players according to some

Rooney suddenly turned into a World Class goalscoring machine, Nani improvement has pleased me most

Owen's last gasp goal was probably the favourite moment of the Season?

NAG1

Thats all well and good but the reality it that this is a championship even with the defensive injuries that United should have wrapped up. One more attacking buy in the summer would have probably done the trick, Macheda isnt ready for these high pressure games IMO.

United started the campaign with the knowledge that they had Rooney Berba Owen (when fit) and then a few kids as back up, this is not the type back up that wins the league and fergie should seriously know this himself.

ross4life

the Real Reality is United Can't win the League every year (so much as i would like it) but that would be kinda boring?
Our Striker options were not great for a number of years now (right winger uniteds top goal scorer)

always ifs buts & maybes in a league campaign but the Credit must go to Chelsea this time

The Worker