Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Modified by Mod3.

Warning for New Devil

nrico2006

Quote from: EC Unique on April 08, 2010, 06:23:25 PM
I said it before... I think Carrick is over rated and is not Utd midfield player standard. He was very disappointing last night especially for the first goal. I would expect him to be sold in the summer but the fact he is English might keep him there.

Agreed.  See some interesting stats the other day on Carrick for the year, and was surprised as he has only around 3 assists and 2 goals.  I knew he hadn't many goals, therefore I expected more assists to his name but when I think back to most games he is still as reluctant as ever to take a risk going forward.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

boojangles

Quote from: ross4life on April 08, 2010, 11:10:48 PM
posting the same lame joke 3 times doesn't make it funny

It does when your not a Mank.

Paul Mc Graths Da

New Devil is collecting cards like Rafael! Maybe the Mod is german and all the ABU boys made him do it :)

gawa316

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on April 09, 2010, 10:20:40 AM
New Devil is collecting cards like Rafael! Maybe the Mod is german and all the ABU boys made him do it :)

What did he post?

Minder

What did he say?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Paul Mc Graths Da

I've no idea but I would imagine there was fair level of 'potty mouthery' judging by the time he posted....... and he has some previous!  Tut Tut at the uncouth mancs!

Minder

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on April 09, 2010, 11:08:21 AM
I've no idea but I would imagine there was fair level of 'potty mouthery' judging by the time he posted....... and he has some previous!  Tut Tut at the uncouth mancs!

I wouldn't read too much into the time of the day as he is in Americay.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on April 09, 2010, 12:06:21 AM
Quote from: boojangles on April 08, 2010, 11:03:48 PM
The Greater Manchester fire brigade have issued a flood warning. They say the water level has been rising steadily since 9.45 last night. Fire and Police spokesmen have asked Man Utd fans to stop crying or they will have to be evacuated.......

Thats a shite joke!

........to Cavan. It is understood the crying stopped after the warning.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

So how Many Card's have you collected?

or are you like Van Bommel  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Blackburn (a)
Man City (a)
Spurs (h)
Sunderland (a)
Stoke (H)

United need 4 points out of those fixtures to secure champions league football for next season! something Aston Villa, Spurs, City & liverpool have been fighting for all Season

Can united do it?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Well we all know how fired up Blackburn will be on Sunday with their motivation from the boss. Here he is when asked about last Saturday's draw "It's great. I can book my holidays now. I can think about having a nice break and think about the fact we have secured Blackburn's postion in the Premier League".

Good man Sam. That'll fire the boys up.

Was he at the Horsies with Fergie yesterday as well?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Chelsea don't need favours from united anymore! 5 wins & ye are champions simple  ;)

new devil

I posted the exact same words about a poster that he posted about me a while back
Good to see fair play  ::) ::)

Anyway...This summer will tell a tale regarding how fucked we really are...If a top class striker and midfielder aren't bought then it shows that the money isn't there!! the squad we have right now is not good enough and the young players coming throught just aren't off united quality

ross4life

i wouldn't write off the young players just yet plenty of potential all below are under 25

Defenders: Rafael (19), Fabio (19), Smalling (20), De Laet (21), Evans (22)
Midfielders: Obertan (21), Gibson (22), Anderson (22), Nani (23), Valencia (24)
Strikers: King (17), Macheda (18), Welbeck (19), Hernandez (21), Diouf (22), Rooney (24)

Loads of potential, and i'm not even counting the likes of Eikrem, Petrucci, Pogba, Keane etc.

remember loads of people didn't think Fletcher would make it & now he's united best midfielder

same goes for Nani he looked on his way out...... but now he's one of the First names on the Team Sheet

less injuries next Season would help also

P.S this Rule comes in for every Squad next year http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8258032.stm