Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Pathetic miss by the linesman. Chelsea better in the 1st half and Utd better in the second. Macheda's goal was not a handball as the replays proved.

League is far from over but the linesman has made it more difficult.

Maybe the bindippers can do us a good turn on second last day :D

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 03, 2010, 02:52:52 PM
It was a handball

Exactly.  2 bad bad decisions cancelled each other out.  Chelsea definitely deserved the result

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 03, 2010, 02:55:49 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 03, 2010, 02:52:52 PM
It was a handball

Exactly.  2 bad bad decisions cancelled each other out.  Chelsea definitely deserved the result

Spot on
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Archie Mitchell

Stevie Wonder even seen it was a handball. He didn't just handle it once but twice.

stiffler

Quote from: EC Unique on April 03, 2010, 02:52:22 PM
Pathetic miss by the linesman. Chelsea better in the 1st half and Utd better in the second. Macheda's goal was not a handball as the replays proved.

how he missed that handball goal was shocking!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ballinaman

Quote from: stiffler on April 03, 2010, 02:57:12 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 03, 2010, 02:52:22 PM

how he missed that handball goal was shocking!
Aye, considering he was at the far end of the pitch

A Quinn Martin Production

Was he the same linesman that missed Carroll throwing Mendes' shot into the net ???
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

stiffler

Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2010, 03:05:34 PM
No real argument with the result, even when on top in second half United created little enough...

But Jesus lads will you give it up with the conspiracy theories. One was a simple offside decision the other was a bit of a scramble and in any of the replays I saw (admittedly didn't wait for the post mortem on Sky) it was hard to call.

the ref had a grand on goals galore
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Farrandeelin

Utd lacked tempo for 45 minutes. You don't win games without playing intense stuff for only one half. And that game finally shows up Berbatov for what he is. A useless ****.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2010, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 03, 2010, 04:19:53 PM
Utd lacked tempo for 45 minutes. You don't win games without playing intense stuff for only one half. And that game finally shows up Berbatov for what he is. A useless ****.

I wondered how long it would take, United were beaten so obviously its Berbatovs fault

I thought it was the linesman's fault??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

ross4life

Just back from the game & that was the poor quailty of football i've seen from both team, it's no surprise how both these teams have been average in champions league this season,

only chance in the 1st 45mins was the Chelsea goal & i can't remember them getting another one after that? Drogba goal was clearly offside but it didn't matter cause Chelsea would have won 1-0 anyways & united got nothnig more than half chances, Credit to chelsea defense

only time united looked dangerous was when nani came on, strange choice by fergie playing Giggs, Scholes & Neville in such a important game?

Can't see anyway back for united after this, i expect them to slip up v Blackburn & city & that means Chelsea only need to win Three Games

If united play like that again on Wednesday it's goodbye to the Championship league aswell
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gawa316

Quote from: ross4life on April 03, 2010, 05:25:46 PM

i expect them to slip up v Blackburn

With fergies bitch in charge of them...no chance

ross4life

Quote from: gawa316 on April 03, 2010, 05:33:33 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 03, 2010, 05:25:46 PM

i expect them to slip up v Blackburn

With fergies bitch in charge of them...no chance

it's away & after a european game
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open