Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Spot on Sammy...after Rooney twisted the ankle his movement off the ball virtually became extinct! I think this and olic sneaking the goal before half were the moments it all changed on top of Rafael's 2nd yellow. Missed the 2nd one but what was the lad thinking for the 1st!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bensars on April 07, 2010, 10:22:59 PM
Although Dunphy may have gone over the top, his has  a point. This may be a very significant night for United in the grand scheme of things. On the other hand a massive night for Bayern and the fact that due to the finacial restrictions of the Bundesliga they are debt free and attracting investment. Saying that there are a few english clubs in severe financial crisis and the days of having a few clubs in the last 4 of the CL will be a long time coming around again.

United will be grand,sure they have a great plan................Green and Yellow scarfs is the answer :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Burst blood vessel for Rooney. Out for the weekend just.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Declan

Thought that the lads on RTE were spot on myself. You gotta laugh at Dunphy alright. Poor form from Fergie afterwards. Whatever about Robben's strike can never understand why teams don't have a man at each post.
Ribery a bit of a sunshine boy I think - didn't want to know until Utd were down to 10 men.
Hard to know between Bayern and Lyon to be honest. Real match is the other semi though

Norf Tyrone

Quote'Typical germans running towards the referee'

I am sure Hargreaves is delighted that his manager thinks he's a cheat!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AFS

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 07, 2010, 10:28:30 PM
Loved the how quickly the 'Chelsea rent boy' chants died out tonight!  ;D

Nice one agent Robben!

F365isms don't really work here tbf

Boycey

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 07, 2010, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: Bensars on April 07, 2010, 10:22:59 PM
Although Dunphy may have gone over the top, his has  a point. This may be a very significant night for United in the grand scheme of things. On the other hand a massive night for Bayern and the fact that due to the finacial restrictions of the Bundesliga they are debt free and attracting investment. Saying that there are a few english clubs in severe financial crisis and the days of having a few clubs in the last 4 of the CL will be a long time coming around again.

United will be grand,sure they have a great plan................Green and Yellow scarfs is the answer :D

People in glass houses............

ziggysego

Sky+ blocked RTE on me, but watched it on ITV HD.

Not a bad game of soccer, with some magnificant goals. The first Nani goal and of course, the wonder goal from Robben.

I didn't like the xenophobia from Ferguson in the post match interview. "Typical Germans" WTF? No-one expects you to be happy, but less of that nonsense. A real little-Englander attitude. (I know he's Scottish)
Testing Accessibility

magickingdom

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 07, 2010, 10:49:39 PM

hes a dick for saying that...

Gabriel_Hurl

Hargeaves is Canadian  ???

ross4life

plays for england & was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada keep up Norf
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

deiseach

Quote from: ziggysego on April 07, 2010, 10:53:06 PM
I didn't like the xenophobia from Ferguson in the post match interview. "Typical Germans" WTF? No-one expects you to be happy, but less of that nonsense. A real little-Englander attitude. (I know he's Scottish)

ITV should discipline Gabriel Clarke for that rancid interview, basically invited Ferguson to put his spin on events. Terrible journalism.

ziggysego

Quote from: deiseach on April 07, 2010, 10:57:03 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 07, 2010, 10:53:06 PM

ITV should discipline Gabriel Clarke for that rancid interview, basically invited Ferguson to put his spin on events. Terrible journalism.

Yeah, no doubt he led him on. However, Ferguson has been in the game long enough to avoid that bear trap.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2010, 10:56:48 PM

plays for england & was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada keep up Norf

;D Always get him a Steve Lomas mixed up!  :D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Archie Mitchell

Fergie has been getting away with it for years and he know's no-one is going to question him so thinks he can do and say what he likes.