Tír Eoghain vs Áth Cliath - Páirc Uí hÉilí, An Ómaigh - 11/04/2010

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 28, 2010, 06:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Quote from: INDIANA on April 11, 2010, 03:16:17 PM
Quote from: trileacman on April 11, 2010, 03:13:23 PM
Whats the longest time the ref has went without blowing his whistle? Absolute whore so he is. What was the free count for that match?

Has nothing to do with tackling. Your backline couldn't tackle themselves out of a Tayto crisp bag.
Jesus who spat in your coffee? Where did I say it was to do with tackling.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on April 11, 2010, 03:33:26 PM
Very poor from Tyrone thus far (and very good one from Dublin) and Divisin 2 is beckoning but really we should have learned by now not to write off Tyrone. Claiming Tyrone are finished as a force and that Gormley is done might leave you looking a bit daft at a later date.

How has Gormley done on Brogan??

cadhlancian

Once again...Colm Cavanagh looking totally lost and ineffective stuck in on the full forward line

maximus

Bernard Brogan has done all the damage initially marked by Dermot Carlin then Gormley who has done slightly better but still struggled. Brogan has improved greatly with pace strength and two feet.

cadhlancian

Jaysus Fking ctrist... how many times can we give the fucccking thing away,,,some of it has been shocking :o

To whom it may concern

Conor Gormley getting the run around, a bit sad, he has lost his legs but he can do nothing about the ball coming in unopposed...........

This has been coming for the last 18 months, they are gona struggle against quality inside forwards, i.e both brogans, cooper, bradleys etc. I said earlier in the week that bernard brogan is the best forward in ireland and he is certainly doing it today.

Mickey has finally taken davy off, but after the horse has bolted...too late and sean o'neill's penetration was required much earlier.

The funny thing is that tyrone have had plenty of territory this half, all that was required was calm heads and a bit of composure. With the early goal, it was retrieveable with points but they were insistent on an extra pass each time

the game is now gone

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: INDIANA on April 11, 2010, 03:36:50 PM
Very poor from Tyrone thus far (and very good one from Dublin) and Divisin 2 is beckoning but really we should have learned by now not to write off Tyrone. Claiming Tyrone are finished as a force and that Gormley is done might leave you looking a bit daft at a later date.

IT won't save the post. Tyrone aren't going to contend this year( neither are we). The aura is gone. Cork and kerry are  a different level now.

You might well be right Indiana but I recall very similar talk in 2008. In fact I seem to remember Dublin were going to bury this Tyrone in the AI quarter final of that year. Im not going to write off the team just yet.

cadhlancian

foul on Penrose............given the other way..............shocking f**king decision :o

To whom it may concern

The referee is very poor, someone made a point earlier in the week that the GAA needed dublin in the final and derek fahy would be doing his upmost to facilitate.

Mickey has brought his position into disrepute by continuously picking curran

Peter Harte and Sean Cavanagh the only bright sparks, Harte is very assured and evasive in the tackle

maximus

Penrose dived and was rightly penalised. The aimless high balls to Tyrone's answer to Kieran Donaghy Colm Cavangh were greatly effective!

INDIANA

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on April 11, 2010, 03:58:12 PM

IT won't save the post. Tyrone aren't going to contend this year( neither are we). The aura is gone. Cork and kerry are  a different level now.

You might well be right Indiana but I recall very similar talk in 2008. In fact I seem to remember Dublin were going to bury this Tyrone in the AI quarter final of that year. Im not going to write off the team just yet.

Youve no young forwards coming through. The defence is all at sea. Period of consolidation beckons for Tyrone. That team is done and dusted. Been a fabulous football team but bar SON and one or two others that team is done. Had a great innings though.

qz

Quote from: INDIANA on April 11, 2010, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on April 11, 2010, 03:58:12 PM

Youve no young forwards coming through. The defence is all at sea. Period of consolidation beckons for Tyrone. That team is done and dusted. Been a fabulous football team but bar SON and one or two others that team is done. Had a great innings though.

you wish! wait til you see us in croke park !

cadhlancian

Unreal how many times Tyrone ran the ball into Cul-de-sacs, and into blind alleys, didnt seem to be anyone able to kick a point from outside of 30 yards?

thejuice

Jesus Indiana, it didnt look good from Tyrone alright but I wouldnt start talking like that just yet.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016