Tír Eoghain vs Áth Cliath - Páirc Uí hÉilí, An Ómaigh - 11/04/2010

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 28, 2010, 06:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

INDIANA

this is magic from Dublin. Glad to say I got it arseways. tyrone are finished as a force.

trileacman

Whats the longest time the ref has went without blowing his whistle? Absolute whore so he is. What was the free count for that match?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

INDIANA

Quote from: trileacman on April 11, 2010, 03:13:23 PM
Whats the longest time the ref has went without blowing his whistle? Absolute whore so he is. What was the free count for that match?

Has nothing to do with tackling. Your backline couldn't tackle themselves out of a Tayto crisp bag.

Hound

Jaysus. Great stuff from the Dubs. Its only half time though. We've lost from similar positions more than once.

Ref is very annoying alright. Not helped by stupid players not closing their fists when handpassing.

cadhlancian

Time to send Red Sean and Cathal McCarron in there. I said at that the start of the league that Conor Gormelys days were numbered at this level. Felloe countymen said that, no. that his superb reading of the game would alleviate this...BALLS >:(

INDIANA

cadhlancian

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Very poor from Tyrone thus far (and very good one from Dublin) and Divisin 2 is beckoning but really we should have learned by now not to write off Tyrone. Claiming Tyrone are finished as a force and that Gormley is done might leave you looking a bit daft at a later date.

INDIANA

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on April 11, 2010, 03:33:26 PM
Very poor from Tyrone thus far (and very good one from Dublin) and Divisin 2 is beckoning but really we should have learned by now not to write off Tyrone. Claiming Tyrone are finished as a force and that Gormley is done might leave you looking a bit daft at a later date.

IT won't save the post. Tyrone aren't going to contend this year( neither are we). The aura is gone. Cork and kerry are  a different level now.

INDIANA