Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

It looks like a stitch up kept in place by fear and police weakness.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2022, 02:46:06 PM
Quote from: Will it ever end on July 31, 2022, 02:27:33 PM
Having had occasion to be on Northwood Drive over the last year I just cannot fathom how that child cycled down there naked without hundreds of sightings in the early part of a summer evening.

There must be close to 300 houses on the Drive all leading to an end cul-de-sac where he'd have had to force his way past the side of a house to gain access to that storm drain.

Dozens of kids / parents etc out in the street with the weather - there's nothing about it makes sense.

As bizarre as it is, I'm struggling to know why the coroner (who's roles is pasted below) would risk giving a decision like he did at the time.

"coroners are independent judicial officers who investigate deaths reported to them. They will make whatever inquiries are necessary to find out the cause of death, this includes ordering a post-mortem examination, obtaining witness statements and medical records, or holding an inquest"

The police have form in hiding the murders of informants in the past, I just can't fathom why they would do it now.

Also as you say if hundreds of people seen him, have they been also silenced?

Truthfully, and I hate to speculate, but I think he was hiding in there because something had happened and got trapped or something. I am not convinced the coroner's report is wrong but it's the bit leading up to it.

Kidder81

Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2022, 04:53:03 PM

Is the coroner involved in the stitch up ?

general_lee

Quote from: markl121 on July 29, 2022, 03:25:59 PM
My assumption this whole time was that loyalists or their kids had chased/killed Noah and put him in the storm drain. However the other day (on twitter obv) I had a loyalist tell me that they're looking at it being someone from one of the local hostels that did it and that the family are even suspecting this. Never heard anything about this other than from this one twitter account and a few of their followers so it's obviously not reliable. A very strange case all in all though.
not sure if it's been mentioned on here before but Fiona donohoe went on the James English podcast, worth a listen

nrico2006

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 31, 2022, 05:22:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2022, 02:46:06 PM
Quote from: Will it ever end on July 31, 2022, 02:27:33 PM
Having had occasion to be on Northwood Drive over the last year I just cannot fathom how that child cycled down there naked without hundreds of sightings in the early part of a summer evening.

There must be close to 300 houses on the Drive all leading to an end cul-de-sac where he'd have had to force his way past the side of a house to gain access to that storm drain.

Dozens of kids / parents etc out in the street with the weather - there's nothing about it makes sense.

As bizarre as it is, I'm struggling to know why the coroner (who's roles is pasted below) would risk giving a decision like he did at the time.

"coroners are independent judicial officers who investigate deaths reported to them. They will make whatever inquiries are necessary to find out the cause of death, this includes ordering a post-mortem examination, obtaining witness statements and medical records, or holding an inquest"

The police have form in hiding the murders of informants in the past, I just can't fathom why they would do it now.

Also as you say if hundreds of people seen him, have they been also silenced?

Truthfully, and I hate to speculate, but I think he was hiding in there because something had happened and got trapped or something. I am not convinced the coroner's report is wrong but it's the bit leading up to it.

That's what I thought too. Too large-scale for a cover-up and to what end really?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

seafoid

Quote from: Kidder81 on July 31, 2022, 06:01:13 PM

How come the family hasn't gotten any closure?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2022, 09:14:07 PM

Unfortunately in the north there are hundreds that haven't got closure...

If they have covered something up I really hope they get the 'truth' I've no idea what happened and couldn't comment on it... there are some on here who have better inside knowledge on things.

Couldn't imagine the agony Noah's mum is going through, I just hope that when this PII happens that it will give whatever closure she needs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

smelmoth

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 07, 2021, 11:41:59 AM
The thing I can't square is the alleged assault/murder and the coroner said there was no obvious signs of injury. Before anyone starts with the RUC collusion angle, I don't buy it.

So are people saying he was beat to a pulp yet not a mark on him ?

Maybe this is squared by reasoning that some of the things said/alleged are not true?

A young lad dies, chances are something wrong has happened. We might never know the truth.

As for conspiracies I see no evidence of that.

People seem to be taking the existence of a PII as a justification for making up any bullshit conspiracy theory. We have PIIs in NI and we all know the reason why we have to have them and why some "community representatives" don't like them. I do hope that those pushing against PIIs are not stringing the family along to suit their own political agenda.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on July 31, 2022, 10:22:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2022, 09:29:37 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2022, 09:14:07 PM

Unfortunately in the north there are hundreds that haven't got closure...

If they have covered something up I really hope they get the 'truth' I've no idea what happened and couldn't comment on it... there are some on here who have better inside knowledge on things.

Couldn't imagine the agony Noah's mum is going through, I just hope that when this PII happens that it will give whatever closure she needs
??
What is it that you think PII stands for and what do you mean "when it happens"?

I assumed it was more information on things.. but an enquiry would, if it happens, be better snd possibly closure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

PII= no disclosure of information. (Public interest immunity)

It's the reversal of that they need. I am not sure they will ever get it >:(

You read on Twitter people saying "we deserve to know". We don't- the mother does. That poor woman.

Kidder81

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 01, 2022, 07:56:27 AM

You read on Twitter people saying "we deserve to know". We don't- the mother does. That poor woman.

The "movement" on Twitter has some loons in its ranks, which doesent help at times

Milltown Row2

There ya go... I thought it was getting information out there...

imtommygunn

Quote from: Kidder81 on August 01, 2022, 08:27:17 AM

The "movement" on Twitter has some loons in its ranks, which doesent help at times

Agreed. The family deserve to know and now the public want to but the only people that deserve to know are that poor wee boy's family. I suspect there is a good bit of incompetence going on here from a PSNI perspective too though there is definitely something not right too.

smelmoth

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 01, 2022, 08:39:06 AM

Agreed. The family deserve to know and now the public want to but the only people that deserve to know are that poor wee boy's family. I suspect there is a good bit of incompetence going on here from a PSNI perspective too though there is definitely something not right too.

Every victim's family deserve to know. But people seem to be jumping to the conclusion that something is known by the police about the the circumstances of the death and the identity of the perpetrator
/perpetrators. That is a big assumption.

trueblue1234

Quote from: smelmoth on August 01, 2022, 09:44:07 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 01, 2022, 08:39:06 AM

Every victim's family deserve to know. But people seem to be jumping to the conclusion that something is known by the police about the the circumstances of the death and the identity of the perpetrator
/perpetrators. That is a big assumption.

Would there be a need for a PII if there wasn't something?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit