Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

The thing I can't square is the alleged assault/murder and the coroner said there was no obvious signs of injury. Before anyone starts with the RUC collusion angle, I don't buy it.

So are people saying he was beat to a pulp yet not a mark on him ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 07, 2021, 11:41:59 AM
The thing I can't square is the alleged assault/murder and the coroner said there was no obvious signs of injury. Before anyone starts with the RUC collusion angle, I don't buy it.

So are people saying he was beat to a pulp yet not a mark on him ?

I'm stuck on this also, as that would mean that the coroner is in on it also?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StPatsAbu

Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2021, 08:49:51 AM
Bit of a twitter storm last night it seems on this with the new detective alleged to have told the mum that a witness has told them that the UDA were called to dispose of the body..

Must be awful for that poor woman..

Did FD actually say this?

Walter Cronc

Lads what's going on here? This whole thing is mental. Maybe some Belfast posters can shed some light on this. Is the rumours that loyalists killed Noah?? Or is it a botch job by the PSNI?? I just don't know why they want to bury information on it

Orior

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 29, 2022, 12:54:50 PM
Lads what's going on here? This whole thing is mental. Maybe some Belfast posters can shed some light on this. Is the rumours that loyalists killed Noah?? Or is it a botch job by the PSNI?? I just don't know why they want to bury information on it

My assumption is that he was killed by a loyalist who already had police protection. I doubt if anyone outside a small circle of police handlers and the loyalist know the truth. Otherwise Noah's mother would have found out by now.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

In this day and age do we still have informants what actually do they need protection for? have the PSNI not learned from from the past that these people will say and do whatever they can to get whatever they can..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 29, 2022, 01:23:11 PM
In this day and age do we still have informants what actually do they need protection for? have the PSNI not learned from from the past that these people will say and do whatever they can to get whatever they can..

The request for and granting of the PII would cast doubt on the PSNI's own version of events.

What or who are they covering up for?

imtommygunn

If Gerry Kelly is highlighting it it's unlikely to be republicans.

The poor mother needs closure.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 29, 2022, 01:50:55 PM
If Gerry Kelly is highlighting it it's unlikely to be republicans.

The poor mother needs closure.

I'm still struggling with why we still have to use informants and if we are why are they being protected when they have been involved in a murder? So it begs the question why would the PSNI put themselves through this as it will be uncovered

general_lee

PSNI have made a complete shit-show of this, they're protecting someone or covering something up. None of what happened Noah makes any sense (going by PSNI version of events). I hate to make assumptions but I think his body was put in the storm drain, only plausible reason for him being found there.

imtommygunn

I would imagine in most countries you have informants. It wouldn't be specific to ours.

The worst thing is I don't know if this will be uncovered.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 29, 2022, 01:58:35 PM
I would imagine in most countries you have informants. It wouldn't be specific to ours.

The worst thing is I don't know if this will be uncovered.

I understand that, but how many countries will allow them to commit murder (like that have done here for years) and cover up their actions?

How many people would be involved in this cover up?

quit yo jibbajabba

How come it seems to have increased again in the last couple of days? I know it is an ongoing thing and rightly so but every so often it appears some momentum gathers, has something happened? P1ss poor english but hopefully yous know what i mean

Kidder81

Would the coroner not have picked up on any foul play when the autopsy was done ?

smort

The new SOS has just signed a PII (Public Interest Immunity) certificate, one of her first acts

Really strange what is going on here