Junior Cloughmills

keep her low this half

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on August 02, 2022, 03:15:25 PM
Quote from: breakingball on August 02, 2022, 03:10:17 PM
Championship time! Who wins?

Senior Dunloy
Intermediate Creggan
Junior Cloughmills

Senior :Cushendall, Last throw of the dice for some of them so they will take the opportunity, Dunloy messing about a lot so far (that may well change on Sunday), a year too early for Loughgiel, although they will go close.
Intermediate : Clooney Gaels, although this competition is like trying to pick the winner of the grand national
Junior: Glenarm, should have won it last year, won't make the same mistake twice

paddyjohn

I fancy Cushendall also. Some lads won't have another crack at it and they'll wanna go out on a high. Clooney Gaels for IHC and Glenarm for Junior.

imtommygunn

Who are we talking here - McManus, Magill, Griffin? I imagine McManus has a few years in him yet. Not sure on the other two though graffin has had a very hard time with injuries.

paddyjohn

Magill and Graffin possibly

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 02, 2022, 08:21:28 PM
Who are we talking here - McManus, Magill, Griffin? I imagine McManus has a few years in him yet. Not sure on the other two though graffin has had a very hard time with injuries.

What age would Carson be, early 30's?

Graffan living down Hilltown way, no?

imtommygunn

Carson would be early 30s I think. He hasn't been featuring as much in a while which is a big reason Cushendall not competing as much I think.

I think Graffin lives down there yeah.

Kidder81

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 03, 2022, 10:02:50 AM
Carson would be early 30s I think. He hasn't been featuring as much in a while which is a big reason Cushendall not competing as much I think.

I think Graffin lives down there yeah.

Carson is an airline pilot so it wouldn't really be a great occupation for any sort of GAA participation

BigSmoke123

Paddy burke maybe in that category too?? he has a lot of miles in the tank

paddyjohn

Quote from: BigSmoke123 on August 03, 2022, 02:37:18 PM

Paddy burke maybe in that category too?? he has a lot of miles in the tank

Paddy Burke is only 27/28.

Saffron71

Folks I've just heard this evening that a well respected underage coach in North Antrim has stepped down from taking his club's U15 team due to a complaint being made to the club chairperson by a parent about their child being substituted.   Maybe there is more to it but it sounds disappointing from the parents point of view.  Almost like sour grapes.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Saffron71 on August 03, 2022, 08:44:16 PM
Folks I've just heard this evening that a well respected underage coach in North Antrim has stepped down from taking his club's U15 team due to a complaint being made to the club chairperson by a parent about their child being substituted.   Maybe there is more to it but it sounds disappointing from the parents point of view.  Almost like sour grapes.

Not uncommon

ciaran1988

Do Loughgiel have James McNaughton back from America for championship. If so I fancy them win it.

paddyjohn

Who is this coach?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 03, 2022, 10:52:50 PM

Who is this coach?

Who actually listens to a parent? This has to be a joke?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea