Point & Shoot Camera

Started by amallon, March 20, 2015, 03:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amallon

Can anyone recommend a good point and shoot camera? Just need something for about the house and family occasions. I bought a Sony DSCH400 bridge camera on Amazon but had to send it back the image quality was ok but if there was even the slightest movement from the pictures were blurry.  Try getting a 1 year old to sit still!  I don't want to have to be messing with settings, just stick it on auto and snap away.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Denn Forever

Do phones today not have good cameras that would be suitable for
Quoteabout the house and family occasions.
[/b]
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Maguire01

Quote from: amallon on March 20, 2015, 03:18:15 PM
Can anyone recommend a good point and shoot camera? Just need something for about the house and family occasions. I bought a Sony DSCH400 bridge camera on Amazon but had to send it back the image quality was ok but if there was even the slightest movement from the pictures were blurry.  Try getting a 1 year old to sit still!  I don't want to have to be messing with settings, just stick it on auto and snap away.
Canon PowerShot range is good, as is the Fuji X100.

Maguire01

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 20, 2015, 04:05:09 PM
Do phones today not have good cameras that would be suitable for
Quoteabout the house and family occasions.
No, not if you want photos with any quality, or something you'd like to print, or if you want to photograph anything or anyone that moves, or if you want to take a photo in low light....