Paisley

Started by armaghniac, January 10, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 20, 2014, 11:49:45 PM
Quote from: glens abu on January 20, 2014, 09:35:52 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 20, 2014, 09:24:00 PM
I wonder what the repercussions will be over with regards to Ian Junior within the party. What stance will he take?

Would think he will not get selected in 2015 might stand as an independent and with the TUV standing as well,split the vote and let the Shinners take North Antrim  :P :P
That would be amusing. But I think he may jump before being pushed. Independent? UKIP?
Whatever makes most financial sense.

orangeman

Quote from: Gaffer on January 20, 2014, 09:34:50 PM
Would love to see Willie McCrea getting a touch. Lol

What sort of a touch ? Berry touch ?

johnneycool

Quote from: orangeman on January 21, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

A sports massage they tell me..

glens abu

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 20, 2014, 11:49:45 PM
Quote from: glens abu on January 20, 2014, 09:35:52 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 20, 2014, 09:24:00 PM
I wonder what the repercussions will be over with regards to Ian Junior within the party. What stance will he take?

Would think he will not get selected in 2015 might stand as an independent and with the TUV standing as well,split the vote and let the Shinners take North Antrim  :P :P
That would be amusing. But I think he may jump before being pushed. Independent? UKIP?

and in my case praying.

amallon

Paisley spent a life time preaching sectarian hatred and has brain washed those all around him into believing that having anything to do with Catholics was wrong.  He reaped what he had sown when he did the deal with Sinn Fein, those that he had brain washed now saw him as the lundy.  Hi friend Boal disowned him, the Free P's unseated him, the DUP got shot of him and the worst of the lot his local church Martyr Memorial where he preached for 65 years wanted rid of him.  Interesting that he described the atmosphere in Martyr memorial on the night he was deposed as sectarian.  That sectarian atmosphere didn't appear out of the blue, that was his own brainwashing of people coming back to bit him.

The fall out from this could be interesting.  Ian Junior's position is one element.  Also Robo/Dodds seem keen to leave it that Paisley is doting in old age and they have the correct version of events, I hope the media keep probing on this and we get to see who is telling the truth here.  Hopefully a lot more dirty linen to be washed before this is all over.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

orangeman

Quote from: amallon on January 21, 2014, 09:52:43 AM
Paisley spent a life time preaching sectarian hatred and has brain washed those all around him into believing that having anything to do with Catholics was wrong.  He reaped what he had sown when he did the deal with Sinn Fein, those that he had brain washed now saw him as the lundy.  Hi friend Boal disowned him, the Free P's unseated him, the DUP got shot of him and the worst of the lot his local church Martyr Memorial where he preached for 65 years wanted rid of him.  Interesting that he described the atmosphere in Martyr memorial on the night he was deposed as sectarian.  That sectarian atmosphere didn't appear out of the blue, that was his own brainwashing of people coming back to bit him.

The fall out from this could be interesting.  Ian Junior's position is one element.  Also Robo/Dodds seem keen to leave it that Paisley is doting in old age and they have the correct version of events, I hope the media keep probing on this and we get to see who is telling the truth here.  Hopefully a lot more dirty linen to be washed before this is all over.

There'll be a few of them hoping that he leaves shortly and save further embarassment and more revelations.

Interesting that he said that he still has a wife who loves him.

Big Ian won't be lying down but he has plenty of skeletons in his own cupboard and it will be a matter now of keeping as many of them in their respective closets as is possible.

NAG1

I only managed to catch a snippet of it last night as seriously couldnt stand much more of it from either Mallie or Paisley, but one line from the wife I found genuinely interesting. It was the part where the DUP ones were uncomfortable with the relationship of IP and SF espeically Martin McGuiness, which she described as a friendship? Surely not?

LeoMc

Quote from: johnneycool on January 21, 2014, 08:51:43 AM
Quote from: orangeman on January 21, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

A sports massage they tell me..

Is that not the alleged subject of a super-injunction?

Aristo 60

There was a particular clip from a few years back of our current finance minister standing behind paisley. It's fair to say the same boy has been smartened up and polished up quite significantly from the gum chewing, heavy weight 'minder' he seems to have been back then.

LeoMc

Quote from: amallon on January 21, 2014, 09:52:43 AM
Paisley spent a life time preaching sectarian hatred and has brain washed those all around him into believing that having anything to do with Catholics was wrong.  He reaped what he had sown when he did the deal with Sinn Fein, those that he had brain washed now saw him as the lundy.  His friend Boal disowned him, the Free P's unseated him, the DUP got shot of him and the worst of the lot his local church Martyr Memorial where he preached for 65 years wanted rid of him.  Interesting that he described the atmosphere in Martyr memorial on the night he was deposed as sectarian.  That sectarian atmosphere didn't appear out of the blue, that was his own brainwashing of people coming back to bit him.

Is that the same man who is now running into planning issues around car parking for the City air-port at IKEA?

LeoMc

Quote from: Aristo 60 on January 21, 2014, 12:46:46 PM
There was a particular clip from a few years back of our current finance minister standing behind paisley. It's fair to say the same boy has been smartened up and polished up quite significantly from the gum chewing, heavy weight 'minder' he seems to have been back then.

There was no mention of our previous finance minister. He seems to be waiting to see what way the wind blows.

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on January 21, 2014, 12:33:18 PM
I only managed to catch a snippet of it last night as seriously couldnt stand much more of it from either Mallie or Paisley, but one line from the wife I found genuinely interesting. It was the part where the DUP ones were uncomfortable with the relationship of IP and SF espeically Martin McGuiness, which she described as a friendship? Surely not?

I remember McGuinness describing him as a good or true friend.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

johnneycool

Caught a bit of the Nolan show last night and I was amazed at how Nolan and a few were surprised at the vitriol and hatred in Paisley and his wife in their attacks on Peter Robinson.
Why would they be surprised as his tongue has been coming out of similar over the decades but was mostly directed at papists and not his own creed?? Maybe that was the difference!

At least Eamon McCann put him in perspective as someone who kept the troubles going for almost 20 years more than it should have by undermining any unionist leader who showed the slightest modicum of respect for their nationalist neighbours..
He was no leader, he didn't lead from the front, made the balls for the loyalist masses to throw and get sucked in, whilst disowning them when it suited also pointed out by Jim the 'community worker'.

armaghniac

QuoteWhy would they be surprised as his tongue has been coming out of similar over the decades but was mostly directed at papists and not his own creed?? Maybe that was the difference!

Terence O'Neill, Brian Faulkner or even David Trimble would not have been surprised that Paisley would lash out if you opposed him. Paisley found a party and a church as vehicles for his projects and he was always going to be forthright in criticising those who took these away from him.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B