Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
The point is without these groups these scumbags and their activities would never come to the attention of anyone,including the Police.

I do not understand the failure to convict every one of them given the copious evidence gathered by these groups.

OK, you clearly have the mental capacity of a turd so I'll try to explain in very simple terms.

It is not evidence.  NONE of it is admissible in court.  The ONLY way that the police can get a conviction from these things is to seize computers, phones etc after being alerted and search it themselves in the hope that they'll find some REAL evidence.  Which, as yet, they haven't been able to do in ANY case.

Clear enough?

Of course, if you want to continue pleasuring yourself watching these videos by all means continue, but at least try to be aware that these people are actually more likely to be lessening the chances of a paedophile being convicted.

T Fearon

It is you that is of Turdish extraction. Ffs if the legal system wasn't full of bullshit technicalities these twats would be convicted on the basis of turning up to meet what they think is a child.Besides the hunters have ample evidence in the form of screen shots, print outs and the video footage itself,which they hand over to the Police.

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 06:04:47 PM
It is you that is of Turdish extraction. Ffs if the legal system wasn't full of bullshit technicalities these t**ts would be convicted on the basis of turning up to meet what they think is a child.Besides the hunters have ample evidence in the form of screen shots, print outs and the video footage itself,which they hand over to the Police.

Clearly your metal incapacity affects your ability to read.

T Fearon

I understand it is not admissible in court.What I want to know is why?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

So you understand that it needs to change direction? Turn off the phones hand over the evidence and give the information to the professionals, the ones who get paid to do it, trained to do it, you know, the police?

Maybe they won't all get convicted but, one more would be a 100% improvement on what's happened with the Nike air lads!

Btw did you buy their hoodies yet?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

How come the sting in Leeds of the RTÉ producer produced a quick conviction?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
How come the sting in Leeds of the RTÉ producer produced a quick conviction?

Don't know, how come the rest haven't?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Different police forces,one competent,the other a joke

Milltown Row2

English police force competent? Guildford and Birmingham to mind but sure you'd wouldn't remember those

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

There are certain standards that evidence is required to meet... 95% of this stuff doesn't even pass the most basic of tests...

T Fearon

What is it that you don't understand that these groups main objective is to give as wide as possible exposure to peadophiles? The fact that the Police fail to secure convictions later for the blatantly guilty only further erodes public confidence in the Police and legal system and increases the popularity of the groups.

RedHand88

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
What is it that you don't understand that these groups main objective is to give as wide as possible exposure to peadophiles? The fact that the Police fail to secure convictions later for the blatantly guilty only further erodes public confidence in the Police and legal system and increases the popularity of the groups.

When they set up a PayPal for donations.

T Fearon

They incur expenses so have a right to appeal for donations.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

Mainly among fools.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 06:03:56 AM
They incur expenses so have a right to appeal for donations.

Like what, exactly? Are they getting the HMRC recommended mileage rate of 45p a mile perhaps?

Can we take it that you're donating generously?