Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 24, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 24, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on January 24, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 24, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
I know of a local lad who is now a so called "paedophile hunter" in one of these groups.

Hes a creep and has a lovely online profile from his own antics. Also know for a fact he was fond of slapping his woman about! Yet now hes thinking hes the salt of the earth. Complete moron.

Here's another angle on it that I can't wrap my head around.....has no-one else thought it a bit strange that you have these vigilantes putting themselves in the mind of a 14 year old girl/boy, and obviously coming out with dirty chat to gather 'evidence'. That not a bit perverse also?

I think this is where they get their real kicks.

Do they actually come out with dirty chat though?

It was my understanding (maybe I'm wrong) that they aren't allowed to come out with dirty chat unless the predator does in the first instance otherwise it's entrapment and means nothing.

The Iceman

if you listen to the one with that lad in lurgan i think the decoy may have instigated it.  From what he was reading out loud then promptly told to shut up by his fellow interceptors - it sounded like entrapment.
whats your take on the new film " call me by your name" that is tipped for all the awards? It's about a romance between a man and a boy... seems to be acceptable in hollywood.. I haven't and won't be watching it - not my cup of tea but interested in what folks have to say about it?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Milltown Row2

17 year old boy fancies a older man? Hmmm probably a bit like Brokeback mountain, only set in a different time and place, if you like that type of film then you'll watch it, if not then there are loads of other films to watch this year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I'd rather watch Predator Hunters than Derry Girls crap.

Funny amid the hundreds of comments on these feeds there is not one uncomplimentary comment.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 24, 2018, 10:46:37 PM
I'd rather watch Predator Hunters than Derry Girls crap.

Funny amid the hundreds of comments on these feeds there is not one uncomplimentary comment.

Boycott this restaurant, smash her face in (talking about the manager) she needs punched! She's a tr**p, I could go on but that just a couple on the Ballymena one, but you must have missed those ones
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I did miss that one.Would like to see it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 24, 2018, 11:02:04 PM
I did miss that one.Would like to see it.

We'll get the popcorn out and search for it

thebigfella

Quote from: The Iceman on January 24, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
if you listen to the one with that lad in lurgan i think the decoy may have instigated it.  From what he was reading out loud then promptly told to shut up by his fellow interceptors - it sounded like entrapment.
whats your take on the new film " call me by your name" that is tipped for all the awards? It's about a romance between a man and a boy... seems to be acceptable in hollywood.. I haven't and won't be watching it - not my cup of tea but interested in what folks have to say about it?

What's that got to do with the thread?

The Iceman

Gay man targeted for grooming a 14 year old boy. Hollywood promotes man boy relationship. Where is the line? I think it has a lot to do with the thread?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Gay man targeted for grooming a 14 year old boy. Hollywood promotes man boy relationship. Where is the line? I think it has a lot to do with the thread?

The lad is 17, did you fancy someone when you were 17 who was, lets say in their 20's? Not a problem here unless you're against gay relationships, are you?

thebigfella

Just sounds like the plot for "Blame it on Rio" - Hollywood promotes a Man Girl relationship? Is the problem here is your personal prejudice again homosexual relationships?

screenexile

It has absolutely zero to do with the thread Iceman. The lad in the film is 17 and the other lad 24.

It seems like you've made an honest mistake.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on January 25, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

It has absolutely zero to do with the thread Iceman. The lad in the film is 17 and the other lad 24.

It seems like you've made an honest mistake.

Nope he hasnt, Ive already posted before that, i said the lad was 17, so he knew what he posted and it wasnt a mistake

Quote from: The Iceman on January 24, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 24, 2018, 10:26:17 PM
17 year old boy fancies a older man? Hmmm probably a bit like Brokeback mountain, only set in a different time and place, if you like that type of film then you’ll watch it, if not then there are loads of other films to watch this year

The Iceman

I didn't see your post milltown it had moved on a page and i didnt go back...
it is nothing to do with homosexual relationships - the same can be said for American Beauty - it targeted man girl relationships.... yes granted 17 isnt as bad as 14 but where do we draw the line or will the line be drawn?
someone asked the question if i fancied someone in their mid 20s when i was 17 - of course.  I also fancied girls in their mid 20s when i was 14! It doesn't make it right....
If this lad was 16 would be ok? in your book for that lad in Lurgan to meet up for sex? (is the legal age in Ireland 16? I don't even know)...
Interchange boy for girl there too - Lurgan was the last one I watched and it was close to original home of Armagh so I was interested a little more than normal

screenexile

Quote from: The Iceman on January 25, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
I didn't see your post milltown it had moved on a page and i didnt go back...
it is nothing to do with homosexual relationships - the same can be said for American Beauty - it targeted man girl relationships.... yes granted 17 isnt as bad as 14 but where do we draw the line or will the line be drawn?
someone asked the question if i fancied someone in their mid 20s when i was 17 - of course.  I also fancied girls in their mid 20s when i was 14! It doesn't make it right....
If this lad was 16 would be ok? in your book for that lad in Lurgan to meet up for sex? (is the legal age in Ireland 16? I don't even know)...
Interchange boy for girl there too - Lurgan was the last one I watched and it was close to original home of Armagh so I was interested a little more than normal

We draw the line at 16 which is the age of consent . . . which is an entirely different debate!!