Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
The sc**bag brought them to their door,and they do make it clear the family are completely innocent and that people should stay away.

I have absolutely no problem with what they're doing,from what I've seen it is within the law.

In fact I'd like to see more vigilante/community volunteering groups like these,operating within the law, helping for example to prevent scum breaking into elderly people's homes etc.

It's a pity they weren't around when than gang of priests were raping children and then the ones that protected them !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I agree with you.All paedophiles,including those masquerading as clerics,in any era,should have had no hiding place.

T Fearon

Who is to blame? I'm afraid it is the sc**bag father trying to groom children.They go to great lengths to protect the relatives of these scumbags,making sure they are not featured on camera and telling people not to show up and that the relatives are innocent.

This phenomenon is only going to grow,it certainly won't go away,so get used to it.Its effectiveness has been proven,like everything else it is not perfect

MoChara

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the cops are trying to stymie these groups because they are afraid of who'll end up being caught. If it's straight on Facebook there's no sweeping it under the rug when a few thousand people have seen it live

Syferus

Quote from: MoChara on January 14, 2018, 11:50:24 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the cops are trying to stymie these groups because they are afraid of who'll end up being caught. If it's straight on Facebook there's no sweeping it under the rug when a few thousand people have seen it live

More like cops have never liked vigilantism..

Milltown Row2

But don't sweep it under the rug! use a bitta sense Ffs! Get as many as you can with plenty information recorded and publish it once they are convicted! I don't see anything wrong with that.

If the police don't press charges certainly press it further, what's happening now is justice served by buck eejits with a camera!

Will you be happy when they highlight you neighbour who's not paying his Tv licence or the guy claiming the dole while working two jobs or the guy down the street who's part of the dissent groups!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MoChara

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

But don't sweep it under the rug! use a bitta sense Ffs! Get as many as you can with plenty information recorded and publish it once they are convicted! I don't see anything wrong with that.

If the police don't press charges certainly press it further, what's happening now is justice served by buck eejits with a camera!

Will you be happy when they highlight you neighbour who's not paying his Tv licence or the guy claiming the dole while working two jobs or the guy down the street who's part of the dissent groups!

As a good citizen you should be reporting them to the cops anyway. It's not comparable anyway as doing the double or not paying a tv license isn't considered a serious nor violent crime.

That young boxer that was put up today the group say they were forced to do it as the cops wouldn't take the charges further they believe due to his reputation, so at least there's one case you agree with

Milltown Row2

Surely all crimes are crimes? You cherry picking now? Hmm bit daft don't you think? What about tax evasion? I'd already mention dissidents they ok also? Or historic crimes? Do you find them ok also?

MoChara

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
Surely all crimes are crimes? You cherry picking now? Hmm bit daft don't you think? What about tax evasion? I'd already mention dissidents they ok also? Or historic crimes? Do you find them ok also?

These people seem to be focused on paedophiles, stopping child abuse and exposing preparators of these acts and that's the merits I take them on.

Crime is crime is crime is that what you're saying. Obviously I differ from you, I don't base my moral compass on the law and my intuition is any genuine efforts to prevent the abuse of minors to be applauded whether by private citizens or police forces.

You never said if you supported the efforts earlier as the group believed the police had failed to act on their own intel.

Syferus

Quote from: MoChara on January 15, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

These people seem to be focused on paedophiles, stopping child abuse and exposing preparators of these acts and that's the merits I take them on.

Crime is crime is crime is that what you're saying. Obviously I differ from you, I don't base my moral compass on the law and my intuition is any genuine efforts to prevent the abuse of minors to be applauded whether by private citizens or police forces.

You never said if you supported the efforts earlier as the group believed the police had failed to act on their own intel.

Vigilantism has inherent flaws and it has zero to do with anyone's moral compass.

seafoid

The internet has exposed the dark side of human society. . It facilitates ethnic cleansing and the murder of untouchables . And it gives the UDA a purpose.

How many people have killed themselves after being outed by these scumbags? Everyone has the right to the presumption of innocence and the right to privacy. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/11/facebook-former-executive-ripping-society-apart

"Facebook has also faced significant criticism for its role in amplifying anti-Rohingya propagandain Myanmar amid suspected ethnic cleansing of the Muslim minority.

A former Facebook executive has said he feels "tremendous guilt" over his work on "tools that are ripping apart the social fabric of how society works", joining a growing chorus of critics of the social media giant.

Chamath Palihapitiya, who was vice-president for user growth at Facebook before he left the company in 2011, said: "The short-term, dopamine-driven feedback loops that we have created are destroying how society works. No civil discourse, no cooperation, misinformation, mistruth." The remarks, which were made at a Stanford Business School event in November, were just surfaced by tech website the Verge on Monday.

"This is not about Russian ads," he added. "This is a global problem ... It is eroding the core foundations of how people behave by and between each other.""
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

You obviously haven't read any of my posts!

I believe the concept of finding paedos is brilliant, and stings are a great way of capturing them, but that's where it stops for me, give that info to the police and move on to the next guy, let the justice system (flaws it may have but that's what we work off) do its thing..

My moral compass is fine and not needed to be question by you either, your moral compass seems to stuck though, as your happy enough for other crimes to be given a by ball!

Abuse of minors takes many forms, watching your father be blown up or shot as he opened the door, or being told that he was killed on the way to work, again your moral compass seems stuck on one direction

MoChara

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

You obviously haven't read any of my posts!

I believe the concept of finding paedos is brilliant, and stings are a great way of capturing them, but that's where it stops for me, give that info to the police and move on to the next guy, let the justice system (flaws it may have but that's what we work off) do its thing..

My moral compass is fine and not needed to be question by you either, your moral compass seems to stuck though, as your happy enough for other crimes to be given a by ball!

Abuse of minors takes many forms, watching your father be blown up or shot as he opened the door, or being told that he was killed on the way to work, again your moral compass seems stuck on one direction

Where we differ is I don't believe everything that is determined as a crime in this country is wrong, and that stretches pretty far from certain political actions (and I'm not in support of any armed campaign if that's what you are hinting at) to Joe soap smoking a joint on his sofa.

And another thing I don't even like One Direction.

Milltown Row2

nothing wrong with a bit of one direction!

tyrone girl

Just watched a couple of these stings on facebook last night.

The way they behaved in them really pissed of me off. Their language/ behaviour/ unprofessionalism etc doesnt sit well with me.

I find myself wanting to go through the screen and punch one of them.

Whatever about the person doing wrong who the hell are they to tell anyone that they cant leave the area and they are held under some section blah blah blah.

The one with the 21 year old the other night was full of them telling him " we are leaving u now and we dont give a f**k if you get your head kicked in etc"