Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: MoChara on January 11, 2018, 10:32:19 PM
They've just caught a wee fella in carryduff area in a Gaa jersey

Does TF live out that direction?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

haranguerer

gallsman

There's a video of that incident. Those lads and ladies are a shower of c***ts and they'll get themselves into trouble soon enough. Performing citizen's arrests, banging out legal shite they don't understand, bringing their own "security" with them. "Paedophile hunters" my f**king hole. They're nothing more than vigilantes and attention seeking gobshites. They'll have nobody to blame but themselves when they get a well deserved kicking.

Milltown Row2

Watched one there on Banbridge! Complete balloons! Go to the cops with the info and move on to the next guy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Still fail to see what the problem is.I have yet to see one sting where the person confronted isn't as guilty as hell,the evidence they amass is wholly convincing and irrefutable.

Also they provide a good information service to the public to expose and identify these nonces so that people who live in their vicinity and even make their own family members are aware of them and the dangers they pose.This exposure might never happen via the traditional Police route,if they are unable to persuade the PPS to act.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 13, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
Still fail to see what the problem is.I have yet to see one sting where the person confronted isn't as guilty as hell,the evidence they amass is wholly convincing and irrefutable.

Also they provide a good information service to the public to expose and identify these nonces so that people who live in their vicinity and even make their own family members are aware of them and the dangers they pose.This exposure might never happen via the traditional Police route,if they are unable to persuade the PPS to act.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCNolan/status/951025605721706497

Milltown Row2

Has not once answered any of this information put to him!

Asal Mor

Quote from: gallsman on January 13, 2018, 05:34:29 PM
There's a video of that incident. Those lads and ladies are a shower of c***ts and they'll get themselves into trouble soon enough. Performing citizen's arrests, banging out legal shite they don't understand, bringing their own "security" with them. "Paedophile hunters" my f**king hole. They're nothing more than vigilantes and attention seeking gobshites. They'll have nobody to blame but themselves when they get a well deserved kicking.
Yep. Protecting kids certainly isn't the motivation. It's about bullying "nonces", a blood sport for the social media age. These people and their fans are bullies. The line they trot out that "if we hadn't been here a real 14 year old would have" is highly dubious.

Also it's a criminal offence to use threatening or abusive language against someone. Why are they allowed to record themselves calling someone :"a filthy nonce" or similar, as they do numerous times in these videos, with impunity? In a bygone era these kinds of people would have beaten up gays and black people but they've found the perfect victim now, a group of people that society will never defend.

They might occasionally catch someone who's genuinely dangerous but they're still c#€ts.

T Fearon

Great to see the sympathy for paedophiles on this thread.Oh and the hypocrisy as well,given the vile abuse dished out to Cardinal Sean Brady (who wasn't a paedophile) on other threads,which was as vicious as I've seen used by any of these hunters.

I take the view that the average police man or woman couldn't find their ass in the dark.

From what I've seen without exception,these people gather reams of evidence before confronting the accused.Their interrogation is all about exposing and shaming,an excellent public service.It may also prove to be a deterrent.

Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.

bennydorano

Were these people victims of abuse themselves or what is their reasoning for doing what they do? Can't say I'm a big fan.

Asal Mor

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
Great to see the sympathy for paedophiles on this thread.Oh and the hypocrisy as well,given the vile abuse dished out to Cardinal Sean Brady (who wasn't a paedophile) on other threads,which was as vicious as I've seen used by any of these hunters.

I take the view that the average police man or woman couldn't find their ass in the dark.

From what I've seen without exception,these people gather reams of evidence before confronting the accused.Their interrogation is all about exposing and shaming,an excellent public service.It may also prove to be a deterrent.

Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.
There's a big difference between molesting real-life pre-pubescent children and what the men caught in these stings were doing. Neither is ok but there's a big difference.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

Still refusing to see the evidence that they have got it wrong and people have got hurt because of it!

brokencrossbar1

I listened to the radio the other day and the police woman who heads the team that deals with this stuff sounded extremely exasperated.  No convictions, only a handful of arrests, lots of the 'evidence' gathered by these groups inadmissible, there is a f**king due process there for s reasin ..... to stop innocents going to jail. These vigilante groups subvert that due process. One was on the radio the other day and the arrogance dripping from his words was shocking. The whole 'we are better than the police!'  Let them do what they are doing up to the point of challengeing these suspected people. Thereafter give it to the police to finish the job right. Once they go to Facebook videos there's only 1 thing really crave and that is attention....ironic who their main fan on here is!

T Fearon

Milltown Row,so the Police never get it wrong?

So if you turn up to commit a murder but the other person isn't there,that's ok? How many people,guilty as hell,get off Scot free for all sorts of crimes due to bullshittery  legal technicalities or inadmissible evidence?

The people who turn up expecting to meet children are full bona fide paedophiles who have been grooming what they thought were children.These groups are,without fear or favour,exposing them to the public and their own family members.This for me is the key point,not whether crap like evidence being admissible to get a conviction is there,or due process which only enriches the legal profession and helps the guilty escape justice.The law is a joke,but at least with these stings the public and their own families now know that they are paedophiles and can act to protect children.

If these people crave attention,why do they keep their faces hidden and use false names? Total bullshit.

brokencrossbar1

Tony you say the law is a joke?  What do you want....a gang to turn up with torches and pitchforks and sort them out?  It's not perfect but the legal system we have in place is one of the better ones on the world. Miscarriages happen and will always happen but the amount of them in comparison to the mount of incorrect decisions is minuscule.

I honestly do not understand the motivation of these people once they go all Roger Cook and do the video challenges .... any good legal team rips this apart and the paedophile walks away. Once they do that and publish it their motivation flips from trying to help potential victims to trying to satisfy their own God complex's and that is wrong.